SG Talk

Full Version: SG Clean Day means no sweeping of public areas in HDB estates one day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SG Clean Day means no sweeping of public areas in HDB estates one day each month in 2022

https://theindependent.sg/sg-clean-day-m...h-in-2022/
This is what You Come out SO MANY MPs , Ministers, now with Mayors

To justify so how ? come out crap ideas etc so call " they do work " thus justify their high pay and reason to increase GST
I don't even know got cleaning everyday. U seen any cleaner?
(01-01-2022, 11:39 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know got cleaning everyday.  U seen any cleaner?

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE
1 DY NO CLEANER RUBBISH ACCUMULATED TILL NEXT DY FOR THE SAME CLAEANERS
TODAY 5 PCS OF PAPERS ON THE FLR SBY VOMITTED OR SPILLED COFFEE ONTO THE FLOOR THE CLEANERS STILL HV TO CLEAN THE SAME AMT OF RUBBISH THE NEXT DY.
WE PAY S&C 365 DYS .
TOWN COUNCIL ALSO MAKE PROFIT 365 DYS
(01-01-2022, 11:39 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know got cleaning everyday.  U seen any cleaner?

If no cleaner, then who clean your estate for u? Laughing
No cleaning day so got a day rebate on sncc?
(01-01-2022, 02:03 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If no cleaner, then who clean your estate for u? Laughing

Got everyday meh? Sometimes I see the same rubbish on the floor for many days.

If u see bus shelter lagi worst!
I dun even see them sweep everyday. What a hypocrite!
There are two team cleaning for what I noticed sub con for Town Council
One team like in charge clear rubbish from your block, once per month spray your corridor , staircase ,
around the neighbourhood use " blower " to sweep the dead leaves BUT ONLY on pathway

The playground, fitness corner , sweeping the corridor is another team doing aka different cleaning company.

than come clear up the recycle rubbish is Super 800

this is what I see around my neighbourhood but recently the team in charge cleaning the corridor like never sweep , already two weeks