SG Talk

Full Version: Spinks earned 13.5 million USD in 91 seconds when he lost to Tyson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bring in all the legends at their peak to fight iron Mike at his peak. Mike will be the champion of all legendary champions
(03-01-2022, 02:20 AM)board2 Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that says after spinks earned this $13.5 million, he retired from boxing
Spinks is smart, cos if he continue boxing he may end up like Mohd. Ali who suffers from Parkinson Disease.  Too may blows on the head may cause one to have premature Parkinson Disease ......That is my conclusion......
(07-01-2022, 05:23 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png
(07-01-2022, 05:23 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
(09-01-2022, 11:04 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(09-01-2022, 09:39 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png
(10-01-2022, 09:10 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

.F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(11-01-2022, 02:58 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(11-01-2022, 07:47 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(12-01-2022, 02:04 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(12-01-2022, 05:28 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(13-01-2022, 11:38 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(14-01-2022, 11:01 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 09:02 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:02 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:09 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:19 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:42 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(20-01-2022, 12:10 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(21-01-2022, 02:20 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(22-01-2022, 09:48 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(22-01-2022, 05:48 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(22-01-2022, 07:11 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(23-01-2022, 11:13 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(23-01-2022, 07:23 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(23-01-2022, 07:53 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(23-01-2022, 08:00 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(23-01-2022, 08:10 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Pages: 1 2 3 4