SG Talk

Full Version: S'porean Alibaba shareholder ends up eating grass as he lost all his money...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He kena tortured for one whole year as he sunk more and more into the stocks ....ending the year eating grass ...

If you want to obsessively buy 1 stock you have to make sure its the next Tesla...but then you can never tell the future for sure otherwise you would have invested in Apple 30yrs or 20yrs or 10yrs ago. The fact that you haven't means you have no  superpowers.

While this guy is just spoofing and making fun at what he himself did through 2022...one should learn from his experience.

No matter how compelling you think an investment is...don't end up like this guy eating grass....any investment no matter how well researched and how 95% sure you are still has 5% chance to head south. This guy kept doubling down even buying call options ...expiring worthless. In the end what did he learn? Nothing actually as he made video after video justifying his purchase.

Learn from this guy's story as he averaged from the beginning  of the year to the end tracking every news watching the stock obsessively day in day out.

If you are investing the same way as his...its best to stop...and reflect
The story for Alibaba is not complicated.
Stock now is $280B cap.
The ecommerce segment is generating $24B cashflow every year. Thus alone justify its market cap.

Then they have the financial, cloud and investments like Weibo etc. You get all these for free.

So the stock is a good buy.

However even if a stock is good many things can go wrong so we have to manage the risks so we sleep.soundly at night and whatever happens doesn't ruin your finances.

Don't over allocate your funds. Otherwise you will be prone to emotional decisions.

Alibaba story is being played out ..by end 2022 it can be 300 or 50.

By investing wisely we increase our odds of making money but there is never a guarantee send we don't control the environment. A lot of daily price movements have no correlation to the business so is wasting time looking at this after u made a decision...

As for this guy, wish him all the best. But even if he makes a million from Alibaba, somewhere along the way he will get something else wrong over allocate and get wiped out.
(02-01-2022, 08:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]He kena tortured for one whole year as he sunk more and more into the stocks ....ending the year eating grass ...

If you want to obsessively buy 1 stock you have to make sure its the next Tesla...but then you can never tell the future for sure otherwise you would have invested in Apple 30yrs or 20yrs or 10yrs ago. The fact that you haven't means you have no  superpowers.

No matter how compelling you think an investment is...don't end up like this guy eating grass....any investment no matter how well researched and how 95% sure you are still has 5% chance to head south. This guy kept doubling down even buying call options ...expiring worthless. In the end what did he learn? Nothing actually as he made video after video justifying his purchase.

Learn from this guy's story as he averaged from the beginning  of the year to the end tracking every news watching the stock obsessively day in day out.

If you are investing the same way as his...its best to stop...and reflect

whatever, he is a sincere & honest guy, did what he said openly with transparent. Unlike your post, how many HK stock you have shouted here, no one here know the result or any real action.
china stock, what happen to Jack ma ant capital? last yr wanted to list at $300B, today worth $30B or $300M?
Once jack ma out of china, his ant company can just convert to govt link? how about alibaba & many more china company?
what will happen to HK exchange under ccp? 
what value are you talking about?
(02-01-2022, 08:27 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]whatever, he is a sincere & honest guy, did what he said openly with transparent. Unlike your post, how many HK stock you have shouted here, no one here know the result or any real action.
china stock, what happen to Jack ma ant capital? last yr wanted to list at $300B, today worth $30B or $300M?
Once jack ma out of china, his ant company can just convert to govt link? how about alibaba & many more china company?
what will happen to HK exchange under ccp? 
what value are you talking about?

I posted every HK market transaction every price I bought and date. 

All my gains and losses posted.

I did not hide anything unlike GIC or Temasek that manage citizens' money.

All  my HK stock transaction is posted here.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-My-10-HK-stock...-big-gains

This year HK tech is the worst performing market jndex in the world.so I had a tough time allocating funds here. The only consolation is I did not put all eggs in this one basket.
(02-01-2022, 08:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I posted every HK market transaction every price I bought and date. 

All my gains and losses posted.

I did not hide anything unlike GIC or Temasek that manage citizens' money.

All and every of my HK transaction is posted here.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-My-10-HK-stock...-big-gains

not real time with evidence, post whatever you like.
short term trade will not bring you anywhere.
risk or luck.
[Image: 20220102-082133.jpg]

he shd hv used some tools as a guide. even the basic candlestick chart island reversal pattern in November would hv warned him of the impending danger ahead
(02-01-2022, 08:40 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]not real time with evidence, post whatever you like.
short term trade will not bring you anywhere.
risk or luck.

They are posted in real time on the forum and consolidated to this thread.
(02-01-2022, 08:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20220102-082133.jpg]

he shd hv used some tools as a guide. even the basic candlestick chart island reversal pattern in November would hv warned him of the impending danger ahead
I think he invests based in fundamentals.
Nothing wrong with that just that he became obsessed.
Alibaba bounced up to 178 after j our chased at 156. But such 10-30% moves on China stocks actually means nothing. Jn the long run.

Long run it is still very much how the business unfolds.
(02-01-2022, 08:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The story for Alibaba is not complicated.
Stock now is $280B cap.
The ecommerce segment is generating $24B cashflow every year. Thus alone justify its market cap.

Then they have the financial, cloud and investments like Weibo etc. You get all these for free.

So the stock is a good buy.

However even if a stock is good many things can go wrong so we have to manage the risks so we sleep.soundly at night and whatever happens doesn't ruin your finances.

Don't over allocate your funds. Otherwise you will be prone to emotional decisions.

Alibaba story is being played out ..by end 2022 it can be 300 or 50.

By investing wisely we increase our odds of making money but there is never a guarantee send we don't control the environment. A lot of daily price movements have no correlation to the business so is wasting time looking at this after u made a decision...

As for this guy, wish him all the best. But even if he makes a million from Alibaba, somewhere along the way he will get something else wrong over allocate and get wiped out.

Only an idiot will think like you. All profits can be suka suka confiscated by the ccp for common prosperity.
(02-01-2022, 10:11 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]Only an idiot will think like you. All profits can be suka suka confiscated by the ccp for common prosperity.

This situation is worrying for many....... crying
(02-01-2022, 10:25 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This situation is worrying for many....... crying

on the contrary, I find the situation excellent!
(02-01-2022, 10:11 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]Only an idiot will think like you. All profits can be suka suka confiscated by the ccp for common prosperity.

CCP has been in power for more than 50yrs.
It has always been a risk they will do this and that.
But people have made money throughout  last 20yrs.
Quarel so much, analyse so much, debate so much, but i dare say NONE OF YOU MADE IT AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE DUE TO STOCKS INVESTMENTS

Chey! Pui! MORONS!!
There was this infantile mm88mm retard who always criticize SgBuffett investment blunders but when challenged by me, he also equally EPIC FAIL in his own investments.

Blínd criticizing the blind

Chey! Pui! MORONS!!
This is just like a replica of our Singapore S-chips. CCP wil never persecute their China directors becos they brought back so much black money into their country boosting their economy.
(02-01-2022, 10:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]CCP has been in power for more than 50yrs.
It has always been a risk they will do this and that.
But people have made money throughout  last 20yrs.

You idiot.cpp under xi is going back towards maoism.the smart ones are those that make and run like lin ka shing
(02-01-2022, 11:03 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This is just like a replica of our Singapore S-chips.  CCP wil never persecute their China directors becos they brought back so much black money into their country boosting their economy.

So CCP will never persecute their China directors, as they bring back so much black money into their country and boosting their economy.  So there is a problem if big companies were to avoid paying large corporate taxes.... Laughing
(02-01-2022, 08:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]They are posted in real time on the forum and consolidated to this thread.

What is dividend rate for Alibaba?
Freaking trash  to draw audiences to watch, and ultimately to earn more cash.

A heap of dung 💩.
(02-01-2022, 11:15 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]What is dividend rate for Alibaba?

Alibaba does not pay a dividend as it reinvest for growth.
(02-01-2022, 11:15 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]What is dividend rate for Alibaba?

zero
Political risk is one. The lack of dividend is a warning sign for crappy s-chips in the past. The governance issue involving how Ant group was spun off cheaply from Baba is another red flag. I don't invest in stocks that I have a doubt on, not to mention so many doubts.
(02-01-2022, 02:36 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Political risk is one. The lack of dividend is a warning sign for crappy s-chips in the past. The governance issue involving how Ant group was spun off cheaply from Baba is another red flag. I don't invest in stocks that I have a doubt on, not to mention so many doubts.

You are one smart guy, who knows how to see the red flag........ Clapping
China people cannot trust one la...can meh?
(02-01-2022, 04:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China people cannot trust one la...can meh?

Of course not... See so many CCP liars here Rotfl

[Image: 6JhRlmq.jpg]