SG Talk

Full Version: I know many old people over 85, some 90+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They told me they want go quickly and hopefully no pain but yet they are still alive.
(02-01-2022, 03:06 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]They told me they want go quickly and hopefully no pain but yet they are still alive.

Yalor......with all the entertainment establishments services curtailed. Sad
(02-01-2022, 03:06 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]They told me they want go quickly and hopefully no pain but yet they are still alive.

that's why i say assisted suicide should be provided
(02-01-2022, 04:24 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]that's why i say assisted suicide should be provided

No-no. They are not suicidal.

Different league, if you go ask Pm lee , Goh , Dr Ng these people, they Happy alive want to live even longer enjoy $$$
(02-01-2022, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Different league, if you go ask Pm lee , Goh , Dr Ng these people, they Happy alive want to live even longer enjoy $$$

You are right, these people wants to spend their millions gathered over the years....... crying
Maybe u can introduce them to sgtalk.net n impart their life experiences here
Aiya ask them come to SGtalk and have some quarrels …. will keep their spirits up … worst case quarrel until blood vessel blow and croak …. at least they have fun dying

Most lacks of friends at this age,
They need something to chat but must be easy to use. 
Typing words may not be their cup of tea.
(02-01-2022, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Different league, if you go ask Pm lee , Goh , Dr Ng these people, they Happy alive want to live even longer enjoy $$$

Old age is terrible. Rich or poor, the bodily degenerations and sufferings are the same. Those I know that are still in reasonable good health are those that remain very physically active even in their 70s.
(02-01-2022, 09:56 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Old age is terrible. Rich or poor, the bodily degenerations and sufferings are the same. Those I know that are still in reasonable good health are those that remain very physically active even in their 70s.

Sexually active?
(02-01-2022, 06:02 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, these people wants to spend their millions gathered over the years....... crying

Can go look for young meow meow Big Grin
(02-01-2022, 08:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe u can introduce them to sgtalk.net n impart their life experiences here

Most can't use computer. But you are right, those that still gossip are in better mental health.
(02-01-2022, 09:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Sexually active?

You go look at Patrick Tse now. Still active?
(02-01-2022, 08:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya ask them come to SGtalk and have some quarrels …. will keep their spirits up … worst case quarrel until blood vessel blow and croak …. at least they have fun dying
Better still you ppc them and they can die cock standing
(02-01-2022, 10:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Better still you ppc them and they can die cock standing

Since you propose you can do it since your fugging lan chal is like a straw of grass under the hot sun for hours.

You must be those fogging old foggy every morning look at your kkj like tortoise head inside the shell