SG Talk

Full Version: 63-year-old man dies from COVID-19 complications, fourth death in five days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If he was jabbed .... what will be the likely outcome   Thinking
Never use ventilator.
Delta is very hiong!
(07-08-2021, 12:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Delta is very hiong!

Naaah .... iron teeth more hiong
CoVid do kill but naive iron teeth kills more  Rotfl
Could he be one of our missing forummers?  Thinking
(07-08-2021, 12:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Delta is very hiong!

Higher Kill Rate
Better vaccinated to avoid severe covid19
The question we should be asking is, not vaccinated is not new, virus is not new, but why are we seeing more deaths for unvaccinated recently?

Did we look into the root cause of the increase?
(07-08-2021, 07:06 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]The question we should be asking is, not vaccinated is not new, virus is not new, but why are we seeing more deaths for unvaccinated recently?

Did we look into the root cause of the increase?

India Delta variant lor
(07-08-2021, 07:18 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]India Delta variant lor

NUS experts say iz  the vaccinated showing little to no symptoms dat iz causing the delta spread.
Got the feeling that vaccinations totally no help.
(07-08-2021, 08:25 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Got the feeling that vaccinations totally no help.

It is widely believed that those who are vaccinated, but infected with covid 19, the death rate is reduced, cos the patient developed less severe symptoms, and are probably be able to live. crying
(07-08-2021, 08:25 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Got the feeling that vaccinations totally no help.

You got a feeling but I know it helps because my friend and his family in JKT got 1 jab of AZ, kenna covid. All only mild symptoms only his father heavy smoker is short of breath. Otherwise, all fine staying at home.

I know of a Catholic church parishioner who got covid and was fully jabbed kenna covid ..... no illness

My info is not from hearsay or social media ..... direct from the source
Covid is not a girl you are trying to pick up at a bar. Your feeling got nothing to do with anything. Big Grin
I don't think there are many cases where those with underlying conditions died from vaccine side effects. Probably not any or enough experiences shared by those with similar health conditions. Our media need to change the way they report. Go out there and interview people on the ground instead of writing opinion pieces that we don't really give a damn.
(07-08-2021, 07:18 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]India Delta variant lor

But even Delta variant is 3 months old in Singapore. Back then, they are lesser people who are partially/fully vaccinated, but we didn't see this kind of death numbers being reported.