SG Talk

Full Version: Fully vaxxed individual says he will not step into restaurants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exceptionally desperate to boost inoculation rates so it could unabashedly pimp Singapore once more to all and sundry, this PAP government has resorted to an overtly underhanded strategy of discrimination based on vaccine status. Divide and conquer through engendering infighting amongst citizens, brilliant yet despicable. Well, I got news for you dear monkeys in white, your agenda shall fail miserably - because we have since realized you never cared whether we live or die; you would do whatever it takes just to flourish atop our bones. 

When another of your inexplicably hurried, vacillating decisions to lift dining restrictions comes into effect next Tuesday, I shall take the first step of refusing to set foot inside restaurants. Rest assured I am not alone, for more than a dozen of my friends have pledged to do the same.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ome-aug-10
If every vaxxed person behaves responsibly, then opening up might be possible. Unfortunately from observations so far, not many people are like that. See those with masks on chin, no mask and smoking, chatting in groups at close quarters without mask, etc....... Rolleyes
*shrugs*
We are responsible citizens and we don't infect innocent people. Wink
Good lah. They dont go means fewer people in restaurant lah. Then we can go into any and there will be spaces for us.

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
(07-08-2021, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If every vaxxed person behaves responsibly, then opening up might be possible. Unfortunately from observations so far, not many people are like that. See those with masks on chin, no mask and smoking, chatting in groups at close quarters without mask, etc....... Rolleyes

They have 8mproved a lot from last time already.
one for all, all for one spirit  Big Grin
(07-08-2021, 03:47 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Good lah. They dont go means fewer people in restaurant lah. Then we can go into any and there will be spaces for us.

Rotfl Rotfl :

Agree fully. 
To each his own.

Very  grateful that at least we can still dine, be it at hawker centres or restaurants. 
OK, I am going liow ... muthu curry fish head banana leaf rice with 4 kakis ....  Clapping
Poor Chee,
Some prefer not to go restaurant.
Already made my reservation for 5 later this month. We are all fully vaccinated.
(07-08-2021, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If every vaxxed person behaves responsibly, then opening up might be possible. Unfortunately from observations so far, not many people are like that. See those with masks on chin, no mask and smoking, chatting in groups at close quarters without mask, etc....... Rolleyes

You are very observant, there are indeed right to say that no mask and smoking, chattering in groups at close quarters without mask.  Our govt. will like to see all wearing masks and also all being vaccinated. Clapping Clapping
everyone behave guai guai like sheep is best Tongue
What's next? Un-vaccinated cannot leave house?
(07-08-2021, 10:31 PM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]What's next? Un-vaccinated cannot leave house?

Anyone stopping you?
Yes there r infighting among oppies...  Big Grin
I agreed more awareness for prevention is much need as many countries are occuring re-lapse easily but on the other hand,
At this pandemic still want to fight for rights?
You die your business.
One can choose to.eat unhealthy food and drink alcohol until your body turns to shit....because it only affects you.

However when you choose not to be vaccinated it affects not just yourself but others.
(07-08-2021, 04:12 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]one for all, all for one spirit  Big Grin

Those old men at the void decks and sitting 3 hours in the coffee shop will tell you to get lost.
(08-08-2021, 09:33 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not vaccinated

I cannot dine-in at restaurants

Song boh?

save money   Clapping
(08-08-2021, 10:28 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Those old men at the void decks and sitting 3 hours in the coffee shop will tell you to get lost.

Yeah, these kind of kopi shops many uneducated old waiting to die iron teeth howlian kind all like that.
Pity those stalls, Tues can dine in now kanna lock down, maybe for 2 weeks. These fuggers wanna die, no one care but dun drag others in, very selfish ... their karma bery bad

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/aug-7-new-...-covid-19/
aiyah old liao they don't care so much anymore
(08-08-2021, 03:42 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]aiyah old liao they don't care so much anymore

That's not an excuse to harm others
coorect. MANY vaxxed are damm complacent, as if they cannot kenna and or they cannot spread. nothing can be furthur from the truth
(08-08-2021, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]One can choose to.eat unhealthy food and drink alcohol until your body turns to shit....because it only affects you.

However when you choose not to be vaccinated it affects not just yourself but others.

and when you choose to be vaxed, you can still kenna and can still spread... and that it affects not just yourself but others.
so?
its way more imprtant to wear mask properly, personal hygiene.... etc.
(08-08-2021, 10:28 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Those old men at the void decks and sitting 3 hours in the coffee shop will tell you to get lost.

PAP damm scared to lose the PG votes