SG Talk

Full Version: Today I tried McDonald's Hainanese Chicken Burger- Not bad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot beat Samurai Burger but still quite good. The combination of black sauce and more traditional chilli and veggie gives it a good mix.

The sides cross cut fries and banana pie both are quite good.

(07-08-2021, 08:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot beat Samurai Burger but still quite good. The combination of black sauce and more traditional chilli and veggie gives it a good mix.

Even after eating my dinner these food makes me hungry again.. Clapping
I think Rendang Burger taste good. Let me try this Hainanese Chicken with Dark Sauce tomorrow.
(07-08-2021, 08:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot beat Samurai Burger but still quite good. The combination of black sauce and more traditional chilli and veggie gives it a good mix.

not bad but won't buy again. will wait for their special promo if any. I find buttermilk crispy chicken taste better
(07-08-2021, 11:01 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]not bad but won't buy again. will wait for their special promo if any. I find buttermilk crispy chicken taste better

For me Samurai burger is the best....when will be back?

It is good try but Hainanese chicken traditional not fried.
(08-08-2021, 11:57 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]It is good try but Hainanese chicken traditional not fried.

True...but we are talking about the taste not the form factir
If they make back the old type of Mac chicken when they were in a foam box, that version will taste better than this Hainanese burger.
i dont eat MCD very often but i LOVE this and the banana pie
I had it last Friday and am disappointed, the sauce is basically chili sauce mixed with ginger, very dry, there is not much veggie, not worth paying $6.80.
wonder where JustGreat is. he loves McDonald.
Maybe better to do it with rice burger.
(08-08-2021, 07:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]For me Samurai burger is the best....when will be back?

Go MOS burger lah. Otherwise wait till CNY for MCD.
Tastes not as good as McChicken
the only thing related to Hainanese chicken is the chili sauce, that’s it.
Kns... Kena con by TS... I don't find it nice leh... But I can't even finish the set meal... Only half the burger and I can't take it liao...

(08-08-2021, 01:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]the only thing related to Hainanese chicken is the chili sauce, that’s it.
Never eat before and dun think I will eat it in future. From the video that piece of chicken chop sandwiched between the bun is hainanese style chicken chop. You can confirm that by buying a chicken chop from any hainanese western food stall. May be SotongOngtee can verify that........ Rolleyes
this is Hainanese chicken rice, how is the burger relevant to it? Confused

[Image: DSCF6550-1.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 02:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]this is Hainanese chicken rice, how is the burger relevant to it? Confused

Might as well slot Hainanese chicken in between.
(08-08-2021, 02:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]this is Hainanese chicken rice, how is the burger relevant to it? Confused

Chatterbox?  Big Grin
As when it comes to food different people have taste and opinion
here is a foodie opinion.. this guy was on master chef