SG Talk

Full Version: I did an ART on myself.this morning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Woke up had some pain on left part of my throat and bit of  running nose.

Given Omicron is mild and often asymptomatic,  I did ART test to be sure.

Lucky negative.
Sometimes, I did this too if I felt unwell.
(06-01-2022, 12:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up had some pain on left part of my throat and bit of  running nose.

Lucky negative.

Is your nose still on your face?

If it is, then it was a RUNNY NOSE, and not RUNNING NOSE.
(06-01-2022, 12:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, I did this too if I felt unwell.

You don't need to do an ART.  

You need to check in IMH for a more serious battery of tests.

If you still don't notice it, most members don't bother to reply to your posts....

Consider it MERCY that I even write to you.
(06-01-2022, 12:29 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Is your nose still on your face?

Plse don't think you know everything and others are wrong.
A running nose a specific instance of a runny nose.
[Image: afQpNWE.jpg]
(06-01-2022, 12:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up had some pain on left part of my throat and bit of  running nose.

Lucky negative.

You shd do PCR test.  Rotfl

Lucky negative.

Omicron is known to evade the usual test kits.
However, I find that strange dat you even kenna common cold, sore throat etc since you seldom leave your residence or go crowded places, add to that you are wearing a mask and presumably sanitising your hands and taking all the necessary precautions.  

How come we are stilling catching other viruses huh??  Huh
(06-01-2022, 12:47 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Omicron is known to evade the usual test kits.
However, I find that strange dat you even kenna common cold, sore throat etc since you seldom leave your residence or go crowded places, add to that you are wearing a mask and presumably sanitising your hands and taking all the necessary precautions.  

How come we are stilling catching other viruses huh??  Huh

I think it's just the cold weather.
(06-01-2022, 12:29 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Is your nose still on your face?

Yes, cher
I do ART test everyday for work.
(06-01-2022, 12:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's just the cold weather.

Cold weather will just give you a cold, cough or fever not sore throat [dat wan is due to heatines, viral and bacterial infection].
(06-01-2022, 12:50 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I do ART test everyday for work.

Are you still unvaxxed? If so hats off to you for staying the course. Expensive to test everyday and oso garbageman make life jin difficult for the unjabbed.  Clapping Cheese
(06-01-2022, 12:52 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Cold weather will just give you a cold, cough or fever not sore throat.
Sometimes, it cud be heatiness in the body which needs to be relieved with cooling Chinese ginseng tea.
(06-01-2022, 12:50 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I do ART test everyday for work.

Your company is very caring. Clapping

Have you tried to use water before for ART?
I heard will show positive result. I still never tried it before.
(06-01-2022, 12:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Plse don't think you know everything and others are wrong.
A running nose a specific instance of a runny nose.
[Image: afQpNWE.jpg]
No where in that website was the term "RUNNING nose" used.
(06-01-2022, 12:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What you said running is exactly correct whereby many wil termed it. Those people are rubbish brain up their head wil say it is not correct. This is the person thought he is a professor when in fact, he is not.

The term runny nose is more commonly used. Running nose is rarely used but it can be used to describe a certain condition.

So both are correct...

https://www.learnersdictionary.com/qa/ru...nning-nose

Lucky negative.

If I am not wrong the ART kit can only detect Alpha and Delta, for Omicron you must buy the new ones. Confused
(06-01-2022, 01:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If I am not wrong the ART kit can only detect Alpha and Delta, for Omicron you must buy the new ones. Confused

However runny nose is not Omicron symptom
(06-01-2022, 01:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If I am not wrong the ART kit can only detect Alpha and Delta, for Omicron you must buy the new ones. Confused
Plse read 

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...-effective
(06-01-2022, 01:37 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]The term runny nose is more commonly used. Running nose is rarely used but it can be used to describe a certain condition.

So both are correct...

Are you refereeing to worldwide or Singapore?

Cos in Singapore, "running nose" is more widely used by sinklies.
Men heads smoking
https://t.me/drchristianenorthrup/3500

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-06-14-08-51.png]

Cause by what arr?
report by DR.
https://t.me/drchristianenorthrup
(06-01-2022, 01:37 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]The term runny nose is more commonly used. Running nose is rarely used but it can be used to describe a certain condition.

So both are correct...

Most Singaporeans always meant or said in colloquial term as running nose. So, you are correct to say runny nose is also can be used in both ways.

Lucky negative.

Got poke deep enough?
Once I poke until go pee sai … I just dip it into the liquid  Rotfl
(06-01-2022, 04:12 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Most Singaporeans always meant or said in colloquial term as running nose. So, you are correct to say runny nose is also can be used in both ways.

In Singapore they call it running nose or runny nose, both can be interpreted as having a cold....
[Image: FF12-EB9-C-AC00-4226-880-D-98-AD5-D69-E122.gif]
I never feel unwell in the last ten years other than the day after my first sinopharm injection halfway during my sleep. Next day I feel OK already. I have never taken any medicine in the past ten years.
(06-01-2022, 04:34 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I never feel unwell in the last ten years other than the day after my first sinopharm injection halfway during my sleep. Next day I feel OK already. I have never taken any medicine in the past ten years.
This sounds great becos you do really take good care of yr health.
(06-01-2022, 04:22 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore they call it running nose or runny nose, both can be interpreted as having a cold....

depending on yr england teachers were from cecamart or malacart
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-06-18-32-06.png]
This is a sign the body is trying to siaoTui chongTu liao.
Getting cold is also mean u need to move away from poisons and rest in a safe place.
For the sophisticated u might adjust PH with the blood at 7.4 as Base. Taking Urine PH u take Baking soda 1 teaspoon. This must be be in the range of say 9.
Pages: 1 2