SG Talk

Full Version: OYK: We know our situation very well, after US claim our covid situation as unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20220106-125110-207.jpg]
Only they know but does the people know? I agree with assmerica that we the unknown. Like a mushroom... Kept in the dark fed with bullshits
(06-01-2022, 12:56 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Only they know but does the people know? I agree with us that we are also in the unknown. Like a mushroom... Kept in the dark fed with bullshits

They are all trained magicians like David Copperfield.
(06-01-2022, 12:56 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Only they know but does the people know? I agree with assmerica that we the unknown. Like a mushroom... Kept in the dark fed with bullshits

Audience unknown

That's why it's called Magic?
As a smart nation pushing digitisation removing WhatsApp service that provides daily prompt covid cases in four languages is big minus... as experts knowingly that variants will evolve the public need first hand info  Rolleyes
No point only you know whereas...

Others don't know
meaning knows how to play the snake and ladder game very well?
(06-01-2022, 02:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]meaning knows how to play the snake and ladder game very well?

Look like now he got a bad throw, kena the snake? Thinking
(06-01-2022, 02:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Look like now he got a bad throw, kena the snake? Thinking
Let's be perfectly clear!

PAP got the ladder, you got the snake

Dun confuse the throws
ha ha ha ha
hahahahaha
wuhahahaha
(06-01-2022, 02:28 PM)Rainforest Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha ha ha
hahahahaha
wuhahahaha

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
"Singapore wants to stop counting Covid cases. Its roadmap could be a model for other countries"

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/