SG Talk

Full Version: 80-year-old woman dies from COVID-19, fifth death in six days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 deaths in six days dun look good. BTW all were non vaccinated ah?..... Huh
(08-08-2021, 04:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]5 deaths in six days dun look good. BTW all were non vaccinated ah?..... Huh

"
Quote:She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes, hypertension and atrial fibrillation," said the ministry.

I hope.Singaporeans stop being stubborn and stop being misinformed. Get vaccinated as it prevents severe covid19.

My whole.block had many elderly uncles.and aunties many with high blood, high cholesterol and all.sorts of chronic diseases. In wheelchair and bed ridden....all vaccinated all okay.
Why so many deaths in a short span of a week? Are we murdering them to frighten the rest of the unkers and aunties into submission? Laughing Laughing
Another case?

I was hoping that covid becomes flu -like where we live with covid like flu.

But this is still scary!
(08-08-2021, 09:42 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Another case?

I was hoping that covid becomes flu -like where we live with covid like flu.

But this is still scary!

What you wish and what is happening....there is a gap.
We need to get out of our comfort zone
This is what need to be told in the media. The truth. Our mainstream media not doing their job at all.

(08-08-2021, 07:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]"
I hope.Singaporeans stop being stubborn and stop being misinformed. Get vaccinated as it prevents severe covid19.

My whole.block had many elderly uncles.and aunties many with high blood, high cholesterol and all.sorts of chronic diseases. In wheelchair and bed ridden....all vaccinated all okay.
(08-08-2021, 07:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes, hypertension and atrial fibrillation," said the ministry.

"

Then the other 4 deaths vaccinated or not? Yesterday someone posted there were six deaths which were all vaccinated but not here....... Rolleyes
(08-08-2021, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Then the other 4 deaths vaccinated or not? Yesterday someone posted there were six deaths which were all vaccinated but not here....... Rolleyes

Lies lah, these boll-less mudderfugger will be murder if they influence those sitting on the fence and because of what they post kenna covid and die.
All not vaccinated, the youngest 39 or 36 yrs old seaman.
The gov will be opening up so better jabbed. They are inching to 70-75% fully jabbed and the sign to the world ... OPEN FOR BIZ liow
If you haven't dun listen to lies .... go for it
All not vaxxed according to MOH. 

So better getting vaxxed asap since papayas going to let in CECA with fake vax certs next week..... there is no place to run liao... crying
(08-08-2021, 10:43 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]All not vaxxed according to MOH. 

So better getting vaxxed asap since papayas going to let in CECA with fake vax certs next week..... there is no place to run liao... crying

Totally, not that them white country selling thieves only give you Pfizer or Mondera and all approved vaccines are recognized. Just go for the one you prefer
(08-08-2021, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Then the other 4 deaths vaccinated or not? Yesterday someone posted there were six deaths which were all vaccinated but not here....... Rolleyes

I think all those vaccinated death all died from other illness and not from Covid. Laughing

Only those unvax died from Covid.
(08-08-2021, 11:05 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I think all those vaccinated death all died from other illness and not from Covid. Laughing

Any link to show?
At this rate, when borders reopen, there will be fewer and fewer unvaxxed forummers left to argue with the rest of us. Sad
I asked this question in a similar thread.. Unvaccinated is not new, virus is not new, then why are we having a surge in unvaccinated deaths now?

Someone replied saying delta variant, but even delta variant hit us for 3 months already. Back then, even more people are unvaccinated/partial vaccinated, but why death rate is lower?

What are we missing here??

Or like someone who indirectly suggested here, all vaccinated death, reported as death due to other reasons, all unvaccinated death, reported as death due to COVID complication??
(08-08-2021, 07:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I asked this question in a similar thread.. Unvaccinated is not new, virus is not new, then why are we having a surge in unvaccinated deaths now?

Someone replied saying delta variant, but even delta variant hit us for 3 months already. Back then, even more people are unvaccinated/partial vaccinated, but why death rate is lower?

What are we missing here??

Or like someone who indirectly suggested here, all vaccinated death, reported as death due to other reasons, all unvaccinated death, reported as death due to COVID complication??
India variant hit our shores only 1+mth back when we let dirty variant in
if you have underlying conditon like HBP etc, can be cleared to take vacine.
but if you die after, its due to underlying condiiton... so why clear to take in the first place?

if not vaxed and have underlying conditon, but die, must be for sure die from underlying condition, and not vacine...
(08-08-2021, 08:09 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]if you have underlying conditon like HBP etc, can be cleared to take vacine.
but if you die after, its due to underlying condiiton... so why clear to take in the first place?

if not vaxed and have underlying conditon, but die, must be for sure die from underlying condition, and not vacine...

The hard truth, yes, some/minority will die because the majority need to move forward.
Cannot let a few hold back the rest of the world .... it is what it is .... deal with it ... we are not as important as we think of ourselves
Survival of the fittest
Delta variant first came to SG via Changi Airport. The staff at airport were mostly vaccinated which reduced the impact of the spread, whereas many working in Jurong fishery and markets were not, hence more deaths.
(08-08-2021, 11:05 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I think all those vaccinated death all died from other illness and not from Covid. Laughing

you really not dumb
(08-08-2021, 08:24 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Delta variant first came to SG via Changi Airport. The staff at airport were mostly vaccinated which reduced the impact of the spread, whereas many working in Jurong fishery and markets were not, hence more deaths.
80% at  Jurong fisheries are fully vaxxed
(08-08-2021, 07:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]India variant hit our shores only 1+mth back when we let dirty variant in

I agreed delta variant hit our shores 1 month back (in fact, 3 months ago since the suspected zero case occurred at Changi Airport in end Apr 2021) .. But why only now there is a sudden surge in deaths for non vaccinated?
(08-08-2021, 09:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I agreed delta variant hit our shores 1 month back (in fact, 3 months ago since the suspected zero case occurred at Changi Airport in end Apr 2021) .. But why only now there is a sudden surge in deaths for non vaccinated?

There is a study in psychology on social proof. When something dramatic happens, it will cause similar events to happen subsequently. I think the press playing up the covid related deaths of the unvaccinated has some effects on the psyche of the sick unvaxxed.  Believe or not, it is up to you.

Hope this fear mongering tactic stops.  Reporting the death on the front page is instilling fear in people. This is my opinion but I think I am not alone in this...
(08-08-2021, 09:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I agreed delta variant hit our shores 1 month back (in fact, 3 months ago since the suspected zero case occurred at Changi Airport in end Apr 2021) .. But why only now there is a sudden surge in deaths for non vaccinated?

Yes, why is there a sudden surge in deaths for the nonvaccinated. So it is best to get vaccinated to protect oneself against the covid virus.. Clapping
(08-08-2021, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, why is there a sudden surge in deaths for the nonvaccinated. So it is best to get vaccinated to protect oneself against the covid virus.. Clapping

Well, since you try to avoid the question of why is there a sudden surge now and not 3 months ago when delta variant first hit us, then it will just continue this way.. I will still asked why is there a surge, while you can keep insisting because they are not vaccinated.. Clapping
Take time to kill mah ... spend a few days to get the symptoms and a few more days in ICU
Stop worry things you cannot control or think of some shite conspiracy theory. The fact remains ... jab or no jab.... pros and cons are there.
The numbers are up for jabbed .... it's opening, like it or not
(08-08-2021, 11:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Take time to kill mah ... spend a few days to get the symptoms and a few more days in ICU
Stop worry things you cannot control or think of some shite conspiracy theory. The fact remains ... jab or no jab.... pros and cons are there.
The numbers are up for jabbed .... it's opening, like it or not

Take 1 month to kill also take time, take 3 months to kill also take time, take 1 year to kill also take time..

Anyway, opening up is going to happen, like it or not. 

I am only asking, is to let only those who already received 2 jabs to come in. Don't think that is too much to ask for.
(08-08-2021, 11:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Take 1 month to kill also take time, take 3 months to kill also take time, take 1 year to kill also take time..

Anyway, opening up is going to happen, like it or not. 

I am only asking, is to let only those who already received 2 jabs to come in. Don't think that is too much to ask for.

Dun know and dun care .... I took my 2 jabbed and I am partially protected. 
Again vaccination is to protect you not prevent infecting others ..... no diff .... anyway, only certain countries with low risk take PCR test like Taiwart