SG Talk

Full Version: 61-year-old man convicted of molesting daughter in 2009 when she was in kindergarten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
61-year-old man convicted of molesting daughter in 2009 when she was in kindergarten

Delivering his sentence, the judge said: “I find that the victim’s evidence was clear, credible and unusually convincing.”

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3eZKNMp
(07-01-2022, 10:09 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]61-year-old man convicted of molesting daughter in 2009 when she was in kindergarten

Delivering his sentence, the judge said: “I find that the victim’s evidence was clear, credible and unusually convincing.”

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3eZKNMp

Oh what is happening to this world..... crying Thinking
Your govt probably been doing this to you all these years, why no report?
Waaaa ….. why so many old doggies become so horny 
Another from SGtalk?
It happened when he was 43 and virile lah.
(07-01-2022, 10:11 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what is happening to this world..... crying Thinking

welcome to the sicko world. Big Grin
Why wait so long until no rottan?

All punishment has to backdated to time of offence and give him rottan...
(07-01-2022, 04:52 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Why wait so long until no rottan?

All punishment has to backdated to time of offence and give him rottan...

At age 43 he is liable to caning, but at age past 50 he is not liable to caning...If only the court could backdate the day of the crime.....
How the judge can sleep well at night knowing he has no evidence yet convict someone based on who he believes is telling the truth
He thought nobody know..
case happened in 2009? wah, 13 years later then surface? something's wrong?
That daughter why now than CPCB ?..Father also go to sue..
Only circumstantial evidence after such long period  Rolleyes
May be not Chinese entice group...
(07-01-2022, 09:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Only circumstantial evidence after such long period  Rolleyes
I tend to suspect that the girl's story is true, else she would want to implicate her father......
(07-01-2022, 09:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Only circumstantial evidence after such long period  Rolleyes

It's not even circumstantial.
Maybe she wants to get marriage scared husband say she not "V " ..?
Unlikely to be Chinese. I can think of one race Big Grin
Indian har....just guessing only.! 🤔