SG Talk

Full Version: As a scientist commenting on Covid I’ve attracted a lot of haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a scientist commenting on Covid I’ve attracted a lot of haters – I won’t let them silence me | Siouxsie Wiles

The people who harass me are executives and electricians; ordinary people. They can’t imagine I’m simply motivated by wanting to save livesOn Christmas Eve I received an email to let me know I’d been added to the “accused” list on a website called Nuremberg NZ. “Kind regards”, ended the sender. Those behind Nuremberg NZ want people like me to have “thier (sic) day of reckoning” in a similar way to how Nazi war criminals were tried after the second world war. According to the website, my crimes are “misleading the public” and “supporting a government to perform medical experiment (sic) on it’s (sic) citizens”. Nuremberg NZ gives people the opportunity to leave a comment about each accused and to vote on whether they should be listed. User bennyman88 comments with one word, “Murderer”, and votes “agree”.Great Barrier Island is about 90 kilometres off the coast of New Zealand’s largest city, Auckland. Completely off-grid, the island is home to about 1,000 people and boasts calm bays and surf beaches as well as a dark sky sanctuary, natural hot springs, and native forests. In 2015, island local Gendie Somerville-Ryan started the ‘No Barriers: Small Island Big Ideas’ event series based on the BBC programme Big Ideas. The first event’s theme was pandemics and brought together a virologist, a young adult fiction writer, a sociologist, and a representative from Civil Defence to discuss how the island’s residents should behave if a pandemic was sweeping the world, killing all in its wake. Continue reading...

https://clck.ru/agzdS

#New_Zealand #Asia_Pacific #World_news #Coronavirus
Keep up the works cause the 3rd shall seal their fate,
They become Andriod
From study of ancient cuniforms of the Babylonians

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-08-09-31-10.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-08-09-41-18.png]