SG Talk

Full Version: Healing the Divide’s Iris Koh: ‘Is it a crime to ask questions?’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Healing the Divide’s Iris Koh: ‘Is it a crime to ask questions?’ — files police report against MOH’s police report

https://theindependent.sg/healing-the-di...ce-report/
She wants to bang head against govt. She thinks she can win? She can better join Amos in USA.
(08-01-2022, 07:55 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]She wants to bang head against govt. She thinks she can win? She can better join Amos in USA.

NED will help her!  Big Grin
(08-01-2022, 07:55 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]She wants to bang head against govt. She thinks she can win? She can better join Amos in USA.

When somebody wants to go against the govt. it is like an egg trying to break a rock....
At this difficult time, health care workers, doctors, nurses all doing their duty. 
If she does not want to be vaccinated, its up to her. But telling others to ask as many questions as possible to disrupt the system is uncalled for.
Regarding her case, you guys just need to answer one simple question to see if you support her cause or not...

Do you agree with MTF to have our children vaccinated with mRNA or not?
(09-01-2022, 10:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding her case, you guys just need to answer one simple question to see if you support her cause or not...

That is a good question to ask, and we want to know what is the reply from the appropriate authorities....
I think she lacks integrity trying to wiggle out like this when her intentions were clear....
(09-01-2022, 10:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I think she lacks integrity trying to wiggle out like this when her intentions were clear....
Think you should rest at home indefinitely and worry about your blood pressure and check if you having any early signs of nose cancer or not rather than criticise this Irish Koh

Anyone taken mRNA vaccine already condemned to an uncertain health future, and serve you right too for being kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu
(09-01-2022, 10:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding her case, you guys just need to answer one simple question to see if you support her cause or not...

Disagree also useless. They won't back down wan.
(09-01-2022, 11:46 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Disagree also useless. They won't back down wan.

Must ask for better of vaccine methods.

An Intranasal OMV-Based Vaccine Induces High Mucosal and ...
https://www.docwirenews.com › abstracts › an-intranasal-omv-based-vaccine-induces-high-mucosal-and-systemic-protecting-immunity-against-a-sars-cov-2-infection
Intranasal vaccines have the capacity to induce local mucosal immunity as well, thereby targeting the primary route of viral entry of SARS-CoV-2 with the potential of blocking transmission. Furthermore, intranasal vaccines offer greater practicality in terms of cost and ease of administration.
(09-01-2022, 12:44 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Must ask for better of vaccine methods.

An Intranasal OMV-Based Vaccine Induces High Mucosal and ...
https://www.docwirenews.com › abstracts › an-intranasal-omv-based-vaccine-induces-high-mucosal-and-systemic-protecting-immunity-against-a-sars-cov-2-infection
Intranasal vaccines have the capacity to induce local mucosal immunity as well, thereby targeting the primary route of viral entry of SARS-CoV-2 with the potential of blocking transmission. Furthermore, intranasal vaccines offer greater practicality in terms of cost and ease of administration.

Temasek invested in Pfizer. Got Pfizer to setup shop here. Even if got better vaccines, they'll still go for Pfizer. It's not about better vaccines.
Thank you, Temasek. I got Pfizer, all three.
Sigh the approach is wrong . No doubt there is nothing wrong for clarifications and clear doubt.

Everybody got their own concern.
By making a mole of the hill from MOH is uncall for.

It make the matter worst and is this the leadership . Somemore might be 4G pm.
(09-01-2022, 01:16 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Temasek. I got Pfizer, all three.

Me too, we should be grateful that we are able to get all three vaccination foc......
(09-01-2022, 01:21 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, we should be grateful that we are able to get all three vaccination foc......
Why grateful?

Dumbasses!!