SG Talk

Full Version: A woman in China found herself stuck at her blind date's home for days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
😳A woman in China found herself stuck at her blind date's home for days after parts of the city went into lockdown.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3nmi9d3

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
No wonder she is still single. The guy cooked for her, but she said his cooking was mediocre in her videos.
(13-01-2022, 09:32 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder she is still single. The guy cooked for her, but she said his cooking was mediocre in her videos.

Not only did he cook for her, he probably had to lend her his underwear and overwear....unless she wants to wear the same clothes for days.
(13-01-2022, 09:40 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Not only did he cook for her, he probably had to lend her his underwear and overwear....unless she wants to wear the same clothes for days.
In a cold and dry environment it is ok to wear back the clothes worn previously...
(13-01-2022, 09:40 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Not only did he cook for her, he probably had to lend her his underwear and overwear....unless she wants to wear the same clothes for days.

You sound so experienced!  Tongue
How come no piak piak?
(13-01-2022, 10:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You sound so experienced!  Tongue

I don't sound experienced. I sound like I do have common sense.