SG Talk

Full Version: (local) A 39 yo female, suspected to have covid vaccine side effects on the heart.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I followed the link and here is a summary of her story.

[Image: xjIHj2o.jpg]
1 in a million chance....due to underlying factor..

i never took vaccines i already got heart palpitation...

but i took vaccines...because i want to go Mall and go Hawker
Doctor Campbell has been pushing the authorities to change the vaccination technique. When the stick the needle into deltoid muscle, it is possible for it to hit a blood vessel and vaccine to go into blood stream and enter the heart causing inflammation.

They should check if needle has gone to bloodstream.
Go for non-mRNA ones if you feel that you don't want to take the risk.
(13-01-2022, 11:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Go for non-mRNA ones if you feel that you don't want to take the risk.

All vaccines carry some danger, those strong response will have more risks. 

Moderna has reduce its booster dose for a reason, lower inflammation but efficacy will reduced too.
(14-01-2022, 12:24 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]All vaccines carry some danger, those strong response will have more risks. 

Moderna has reduce its booster dose for a reason, lower inflammation but efficacy will reduced too.

Established vaccine risk is very minimal unlike the experimental mrna jab. the total number of death due to covid jab is equivalent to 7 years (if I'm did not remember wrongly or even more) of death due to other vaccine.

before covid, would you even think much about vaccine risk? nope.. never cross most people mind
(13-01-2022, 11:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor Campbell has been pushing the authorities to change the vaccination technique. When the stick the needle into deltoid muscle, it is possible for it to hit a blood vessel and vaccine to go into blood stream and enter the heart causing inflammation.

They should check if needle has gone to bloodstream.

My understanding from Dr. Bhakdi is the gene will go to bloodstream.

https://youtu.be/bHoRCfP6urM?t=756
(14-01-2022, 01:12 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]Established vaccine risk is very minimal unlike the experimental mrna jab. the total number of death due to covid jab is equivalent to 7 years (if I'm did not remember wrongly or even more) of death due to other vaccine.

before covid, would you even think much about vaccine risk? nope.. never cross most people mind

The biggest problem here is the virus spike protein can cause inflammation.
Since some report it has more than 10 times antibodies than traditional vaccine,
it expected such vaccine have produce 10 times spike structure than traditional vaccine as well.
Definitely got people cannot take it. 

It is not difficult to comprehend.
(14-01-2022, 07:36 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]The biggest problem here is the virus spike protein can cause inflammation.
Since some report it has more than 10 times antibodies than traditional vaccine,
it expected such vaccine have produce 10 times spike structure than traditional vaccine as well.
Definitely got people cannot take it. 

It is not difficult to comprehend.

the key is understanding the difference between mrna and traditional vaccine delivery mechanism. this time is spike protein, next time could be something else for other virus, it is most likely to produce the same adverse side effect
Our government should give the young and old a choice of the vaccines. There will be a reduced blame on them.
It's fact that vaccines are not absolutely safe.
Same with all drugs and medicine.
There are people allergic to penicillin and have died.

These side effects are rare bit important to document and track to better understand.

Recently many reported cases of paralysis due to antibiotic called Cipro. I always check when doctor prescribe some of the side effects are rare so doctor don't even know.

(13-01-2022, 11:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]1 in a million chance....due to underlying factor..

i never took vaccines i already got heart palpitation...

but i took vaccines...because i want to go Mall and go Hawker

precisely because its 1 outofthemillion thats why it becomes nothing
It is very sad to hear that some are succumbed to serious side effects leading to death becos of vaccines. This is very unfortunate.
Traditional vaccines using inactivated virus is well proven to be the safest. All of us have received this type of vaccine when we were babies.
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-094042.jpg]
But m-RNA vaccines are completely new and not tested on human beings till Covid-19 pandemic appeared!
(14-01-2022, 09:07 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]the key is understanding the difference between mrna and traditional vaccine delivery mechanism. this time is spike protein, next time could be something else for other virus, it is most likely to produce the same adverse side effect

It is also important to know the mechanism of the immune system. High but not too high may be better.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/news...ts/2021/11
Antibodies mimicking the virus
Drawing upon classic immunological concepts, Murphy and Longo suggest that the Network Hypothesis by Nobel Laureate Niels Jerne might offer insights.

Jerne’s hypothesis details a means for the immune system to regulate antibodies. It describes a cascade in which the immune system initially launches protective antibody responses to an antigen (like a virus). These same protective antibodies later can trigger a new antibody response toward themselves, leading to their disappearance over time.

These secondary antibodies, called anti-idiotype antibodies, can bind to and deplete the initial protective antibody responses. They have the potential to mirror or act like the original antigen itself. This may result in adverse effects.