SG Talk

Full Version: Jamie Lynn Spears: Britney locked us in a room - had a knife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I was scared," she says in the program. "I was also afraid to say something because I did not want to upset anyone, but at the same time I was so upset that she did not feel safe."

Jamie Lynn has written about the incident in her book Things I Should Have Said , in which she claims that Britney has been "erratic and paranoid" over the years. In the book, she also tells of an occasion when Britney allegedly screamed in her face:

"She swore at me so I simply walked out of the room, we are a family, I try not to quarrel. When I tried to get away from the situation, she seemed to get really angry and my eldest daughter tried to mediate. I hated it, ”she says.

"I tried to help her"

In the interview, Jamie Lynn also says that she has supported Britney over the years and tried to help her out of guardianship:

"I love my sister," she says. “I have just loved and supported her and done what was right and she knows it. So I do not know why we are in this situation right now. "

https://metromode.se/noje/jamie-lynn-spe...hade-kniv/
They r after her wealth