SG Talk

Full Version: Police Confirm Charles Yeo’s Arrest, He’ll Step Aside As Reform Party Chairman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police Confirm Charles Yeo’s Arrest, He’ll Step Aside As Reform Party Chairman For Now

https://mustsharenews.com/police-charles...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
Can’t believe this guy is a lawyer
I think if opposition people really want to help opposition they should just close their hopeless parties
Parties like Reform Party, People’s Voice, Justice Party, Red Dot Party, People’s Power Party, People’s Front, Democratic Progressive Party, Singapore Democratic Alliance, Singapore United Party, and even National Solidarity Party should just close shop
Their members keep on bringing disgrace to the opposition front
Sometimes, I wonder if they are paid PAP moles
Otherwise, where they find the money to continue?
Vote for United People's Front Big Grin
(16-01-2022, 12:12 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t believe this guy is a lawyer
I think if opposition people really want to help opposition they should just close their hopeless parties
Parties like Reform Party, People’s Voice, Justice Party, Red Dot Party, People’s Power Party, People’s Front, Democratic Progressive Party, Singapore Democratic Alliance, Singapore United Party, and even National Solidarity Party should just close shop

The problem is their selection of candidates into their party
We can't believe he is a lawyer because our impression of him is only the 成何体统 thingy.. How many of us had heard him delivering the speech in English?? Not me..

I am ok with different parties, as long as they have a distinct party vision/stand and stand by it.. If a party say their vision/stand is anti immigration or better still anti CECA, then by all means stick to that that through out..

For those parties that you have listed, seriously speaking, I don't know how different they are from each other in term of their vision/stand. So far, no one can leave a lasting impression in my mind what they are fighting for ideologically.
Just vote APP
(16-01-2022, 11:58 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Police Confirm Charles Yeo’s Arrest, He’ll Step Aside As Reform Party Chairman For Now

https://mustsharenews.com/police-charles...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

Quite fishy, the client who made the police report was an ex- Reform Party candidate. Pple usually dun read the content, just the sensational headlines.
(16-01-2022, 02:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Quite fishy, the client who made the police report was an ex- Reform Party candidate. Pple usually dun read read the content, just the sensational headlines.

huh, I never read this news. Sound like WP saga recently like that.
After release he will set up Reborn Party

No Problem, Charles can now form his new political party call people united party.
(16-01-2022, 06:15 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]After release he will set up Reborn Party

If Charlesl Yeo were to set up his own political party, chances are he will lose his deposit.......
(16-01-2022, 06:45 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If Charlesl Yeo were to set up his own political party, chances are he will lose his deposit.......

Crowdfunding  Big Grin