SG Talk

Full Version: The USS Nevada, armed with 20 nuclear missiles, made a rare appearance at Guam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comrade Jong-Un has been shooting hypersonic missile trials for the last couple of weeks with no regards to the feelings of the Japs and Biden administration. 
The arrival of this submarine and the nukes could be a prelude to nuking Pyongyang to teach Jong-Un to behave. This is serious matter, something is definitely up the sleeves of sleepy Biden........ Rolleyes
Kim is celebrating New Year.
(18-01-2022, 06:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Comrade Jong-Un has been shooting hypersonic missile trials for the last couple of weeks with no regards to the feelings of the Japs and Biden administration. 
The arrival of this submarine and the nukes could be a prelude to nuking Pyongyang to teach Jong-Un to behave. This is serious matter, something is definitely up the sleeves of sleepy Biden........ Rolleyes

I agree with what you are saying, the nuclear missiles will act as a deterrent to NK and China....
US will create trouble again by drilling during Beijing winter Olympic. You believe me?  

Dirty evil USA.
(18-01-2022, 06:57 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what you are saying, the nuclear missiles will act as a deterrent to NK and China....

No deterrence to China. Us has done many computer simulation on war around SCS and Eastern sea.  

All showed losses for USA. 

(18-01-2022, 07:01 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]No deterrence to China. Us has done many computer simulation on war around SCS and Eastern sea.  

All showed losses for USA. 

I believe so too, China will not be fazed, they have a heavy arsenal of military hardware ready to combat USA...