SG Talk

Full Version: HDB launches nearly 5,000 BTO flats; more than half in mature estates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afifah Darke
11 Aug 2021 11:03AM
(Updated: 11 Aug 2021 11:33PM)

SINGAPORE: A total of 4,989 Build-to-Order (BTO) flats in five estates were launched for sale by the Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Wednesday (Aug 11).

The flats on offer are spread across seven projects in Hougang, Jurong East, Kallang Whampoa, Queenstown and Tampines.

[Image: bto.png]

Full report at: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oa-2105131
sogo will laugh at pple buying queenstown, kallang.
(12-08-2021, 08:28 AM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]sogo will laugh at pple buying queenstown, kallang.

They should consider the Kovan flats. Right next to MRT station and Heartland Mall. Price not too high.
(12-08-2021, 12:15 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]They should consider the Kovan flats. Right next to MRT station and Heartland Mall. Price not too high.

ya man, if can i want to get a unit there oso.  surrounded by food!
(12-08-2021, 01:10 PM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]ya man, if can i want to get a unit there oso.  surrounded by food!

That too. Kovan town centre is also quite good with quite a lot of shops. There's also a hawker centre and NTUC Fairprice. The bus interchange is long gone though.
(12-08-2021, 01:19 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]That too. Kovan town centre is also quite good with quite a lot of shops. There's also a hawker centre and NTUC Fairprice. The bus interchange is long gone though.

i'm quite surprised that land is used to build hdb... if release to private developer govt huat.
Strange how HDB considers Kovan and Jurong East to be non-mature. These are mature as fark. Then Punngol Northshore and Tengah are what? Infant towns?
Queens Arc will b hot... one @ 39 storeys