SG Talk

Full Version: Czech folk singer Hana Horká dies of COVID-19 after deliberately catching virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dumb Fuggs
(20-01-2022, 03:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Dumb Fuggs

I am dumfounded, to know that there are people who deliberately, exposed themselves to contact the Covid-19.. ....
(20-01-2022, 03:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am dumfounded, to know that there are people who deliberately, exposed themselves to contact the Covid-19.. ....

There are Covid party in the west to invite people who infected to the party so that everyone can get it.
(20-01-2022, 03:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]There are Covid party in the west to invite people who infected to the party so that everyone can get it.

What a stupid function to have a party just to get infected.  Don't they know that it could lead to their death bed......
(20-01-2022, 03:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am dumfounded, to know that there are people who deliberately, exposed themselves to contact the Covid-19.. ....

that's why they dumb fuggs
(20-01-2022, 04:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]that's why they dumb fuggs

It takes all kinds to make the world.......