SG Talk

Full Version: SINGLE MOTHER-OF-ONE WHO EARNS $1.9K/MONTH, LOST $49K TO SCAMMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SINGLE MOTHER-OF-ONE WHO EARNS $1.9K/MONTH, LOST $49K TO SCAMMER
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=29554
The bank and police told her little can be done without any investigation?

No wonder scanners are so brazen in Singapore.

Obviously the "game" woman is playing is a scam.

The police should all out catch and shame so that the next guy will think twice.

This type of "can do nothing " attitude is just disappointing.
How a foreign traxh single mother become a PR and eventually get pregnant???

[Image: Toilet-Bowl.jpg]
Absolutely greedy.

So must pay a price.
AGAIN .....HELLO Want to Buy Luxury Branded stuffs CAN'T visit Official website ??

even you search on Google the top one are the Legit Official Luxury site
for an example you want to search Gucci

In fact you want to fake real luxury site also hard partly they have some unique security etc
Why so many gullible people around? Obvious scam.
(20-01-2022, 07:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]AGAIN .....HELLO Want to Buy Luxury Branded stuffs CAN'T visit Official website ??

even you search on Google the top one are the Legit Official Luxury site
for an example you want to search Gucci

In fact you want to fake real luxury site also hard partly they have some unique security etc

Worst KPKB .. whine bitch single mother not easy, SG high cost living, PR dun have citizen subsidies … BUT have money go buy Gucci costing thousands ….. typical foreign leeching beggar traxhes
(20-01-2022, 07:44 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many gullible people around? Obvious scam.

30% of your population will have 1 standard deviation below average intelligence.... It is a given that there will be scammers much smarter than one third of your people 

1. So does it make sense to blame people for being gullible?  Since they are born with their intelligence. 

2. For me, I would like to heard what our leaders and authorities plan to do given rising cases of scam 

3. Is the present attitude of blaming people for being gullible and greedy the right approach? 

4. Is this the way to build a strong cohesive society byvalways blaming individuals?

I am waiting to hear from our leaders.
(20-01-2022, 07:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]30% of your population will have 1 standard deviation below average intelligence.... It is a given that there will be scammers much smarter than one third of your people 

1. So does it make sense to blame people for being gullible?  Since they are born with their intelligence. 

2. For me, I would like to heard what our leaders and authorities plan to do given rising cases of scam 

3. Is the present attitude of blaming people for being gullible and greedy the right approach? 

4. Is this the way to build a strong cohesive society byvalways blaming individuals?

I am waiting to hear from our leaders.

If you are gullible, it is your fault, can't blame gahmen. You got to learn and become smarter. If make money, do you share with gahmen? Lose then kpkb?

The solution is to educate people but it is hard to get rid of greed and fear, actually impossible. So people need to learn the hard way. Don't expect gahmen to bail them out.
(20-01-2022, 07:58 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]If you are gullible, it is your fault, can't blame gahmen. You got to learn and become smarter.  If make money, do you share with gahmen? Lose then kpkb?

The solution is to educate people but it is hard to get rid of greed and fear, actually impossible. So people need to learn the hard way. Don't expect gahmen to bail them out.

I do not blame the govt. 
I also think we should not be so quick to blame people. 

Given rising cases of scam.  I would like to know what govt plans to do?
(20-01-2022, 07:44 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many gullible people around? Obvious scam.

No wonder keep voting in the white gang..sigh
her greed led to the lost, nothing to do with the bank nor the authority lah.

贪小便宜的后果就是吃大亏
(20-01-2022, 08:11 PM)wulala Wrote: [ -> ]her greed led to the lost, nothing to do with the bank nor the authority lah.

贪小便宜的后果就是吃大亏

If you forget to lock your door, it does not mean its okay for some one to come into your house to steal all your valuables.
(20-01-2022, 08:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I do not blame the govt. 
I also think we should not be so quick to blame people. 

Given rising cases of scam.  I would like to know what govt plans to do?

Scam tactic has been around for centuries. its about preying those greed and fear. I believe many will remember in the olden days of Singapore, a chinese sifu holding a gong and start gonging in kampong to sell koyok. then they tell you the container has a very poisonous snake. from 6pm all the way till 10pm, i only see people buying the koyok and as a child, i am only interested in the snake, cause I have no money to buy their koyok, and to entire night waiting and waiting... I didn't not even have a chance to glimpse at the very poisonous snake... hahahaha I was scammed! Rotfl
(20-01-2022, 08:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]If you forget to lock your door, it does not mean its okay for some one to come into your house to steal all your valuables.

in this case its her greed. and let's be fair, didn't the authority paste posters on lift to warn people about scamming? even they are not educated. watch news, hear from friends is also another channel of awareness. yet people still fall into such tactic?
(20-01-2022, 08:22 PM)wulala Wrote: [ -> ]Scam tactic has been around for centuries. its about preying those greed and fear. I believe many will remember in the olden days of Singapore, a chinese sifu holding a gong and start gonging in kampong to sell koyok. then they tell you the container has a very poisonous snake. from 6pm all the way till 10pm, i only see people buying the koyok and as a child, i am only interested in the snake, cause I have no money to buy their koyok, and to entire night waiting and waiting... I didn't not even have a chance to glimpse at the very poisonous snake... hahahaha I was scammed! Rotfl
It is easy to scam singkees....
Interesting story

If i ask her for $5, will she give me?
JoTeo still lost in the forest?

Where is she when she is needed?