SG Talk

Full Version: This Girl don't know is illegal in SG ? No doubt is Legal oversea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do know this CBD gummies which is legal in Uk and in fact consider " wellness products " , even include in Tea, Beauty products.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ca-2455581
Cbd is different. This cannabis is illegal.
(24-01-2022, 05:02 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Cbd is different. This cannabis is illegal.

Oh I got it wrong, but even is CBD legal oversea , SG also label is illegal come CBD products.
(24-01-2022, 05:02 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Cbd is different. This cannabis is illegal.

(24-01-2022, 05:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I got it wrong, but even is CBD legal oversea , SG also label is illegal come CBD products.

In Singapore having cannabis is illegal, and subject to punishment....
(24-01-2022, 06:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore having cannabis is illegal, and subject to punishment....

even CBD too.
In the US it is now legal to buy and sell CBD oil since Obama's time. But subjected to the quantum of the addictive component of Hemp
Next time I go US..gonna get me some candies
(24-01-2022, 06:29 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]Next time I go US..gonna get me some candies

Candies= Cannabis.....?
(24-01-2022, 06:29 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]Next time I go US..gonna get me some candies

UK also selling CBD Gummies, tea , beauty products
(24-01-2022, 06:38 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Candies= Cannabis.....?

Just have to try it once a life tim
In US the use of marijuana sweets and candy is popular.

There are even theme shops based on marijuana ...

And now she knows. 
Pay to learn
(25-01-2022, 09:16 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]Just have to try it once a life tim

But there is a possibility of getting 'hooked' to it.......
24 year- old Singaporean PR, lah.

Not possible for locals not to know since we were taught in school.
(25-01-2022, 09:48 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]24 year- old Singaporean PR, lah.

Not possible for locals not to know since we were taught in school.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse to commit it.......
(25-01-2022, 09:33 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But there is a possibility of getting 'hooked' to it.......

My brother took the biscuit accidently.. he passed out at the front of the hotel
Is this shxt consider as drug and does smuggling them into Singapore carries a death sentence?..... Thinking
(25-01-2022, 04:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Is this shxt consider as drug and does smuggling them into Singapore carries a death sentence?..... Thinking

If she is charged with death penalty, we know that she is a local.

If she is not charged with death penalty, then she is likely a Foreigner.

Big Grin
(25-01-2022, 04:57 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]If she is charged with death penalty, we know that she is a local.

If she is not charged with death penalty, then she is likely a Foreigner.

Big Grin

Laughing
(25-01-2022, 09:50 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Ignorance of the law is no excuse to commit it.......

what you say is true but more and more countries are legalising so more 
people will inadvertently break our law
(25-01-2022, 05:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]what you say is true but more and more countries are legalising so more 
people will inadvertently break our law

CBD , Last know Thailand , Malaysia looking to legalise
I remember someone post here recently Thailand looking to legalise vaping e cigg
(25-01-2022, 04:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Is this shxt consider as drug and does smuggling them into Singapore carries a death sentence?..... Thinking
Our law is such that if a person is carrying more then 20 gm of heroin then it is a death penalty.........any other amount will 'earn' them a long prison term.......