SG Talk

Full Version: I have made up my mind . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To dedicate the next 35 years to highlight the mistakes of PAP, to share more juicy news about their folly and also, to write in SGTALK everyday.

Because for the past 3 years, on average I spend 200 to 300 hours searching for jobs + 60 hours customizing my resume for certain jobs + 30 hours on dumb WSG courses and all futile.

Please expect to me here everyday . . .even on public holidays.
Silly , wasting yr short valuable time on earth...yin yang balance is everything in a happy harmonious life
(25-01-2022, 11:26 AM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Silly , wasting yr short valuable time on earth...yin yang balance is everything in a happy harmonious life

I have already read nearly all the books in the library when I was 18 years old. Told NLB about their small selection but the NLB Director replied, those books are for the general public, not for me. So, I also ended- up reading lots in the Main library.

Basically, my hobbies are intact and still part of my life.
(25-01-2022, 11:23 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]To dedicate the next 35 years to highlight the mistakes of PAP, to share more juicy news about their folly and also, to write in SGTALK everyday.

Because for the past 3 years, on average I spend 200 to 300 hours searching for jobs + 60 hours customizing my resume for certain jobs + 30 hours on dumb WSG courses and all futile.

Th next 35 years?  I cannot even plan for more than a week before whatever I planned to do, I could not do because the assumptions have altered.

Let me give you some examples why your plan will not succeed:-

1.  You suffer from a stroke on CNY Day One.  You are now struggling to live life with one arm and one leg paralsyed for life. Still got the mood to whine about PAP ah?

2.  You are the victim of a scam which wipe out all your life savings....very probably since your IQ is rather low.

3.  SgTalk peng san next month.  Big Grin
(25-01-2022, 11:34 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I have already read nearly all the books in the library when I was 18 years old. Told NLB about their small selection but the NLB Director replied, those books are for the general public, not for me. So, I also ended- up reading lots in the Main library.

I  am glad to hear that you are enjoying yr life.  Stay happy and healthy always!
(25-01-2022, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Th next 35 years?  I cannot even plan for more than a week before whatever I planned to do, I could not do because the assumptions have altered.

Let me give you some examples why your plan will not succeed:-

1.  You suffer from a stroke on CNY Day One.  You are now struggling to live life with one arm and one leg paralsyed for life. Still got the mood to whine about PAP ah?

2.  You are the victim of a scam which wipe out all your life savings....very probably since your IQ is rather low.

3.  SgTalk peng san next month.  Big Grin

At least I have a plan. Cannot do 35 years, then maybe 30 years and 5 mtths?

Stroke? Still can try to type, lah. One finger at a time and just very slow. No big deal.

Victim of a scam. Not much savings after being jobless for so long. 

No more SGTALK but there are thousands others around the world.
Funny u say WSQ courses r useless. H4H said he took 5 days course now employed as IT expert.🤣🤣🤣
(25-01-2022, 12:18 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]At least I have a plan. Cannot do 35 years, then maybe 30 years and 5 mtths?

Stroke? Still can try to type, lah. One finger at a time and just very slow. No big deal.

Victim of a scam. Not much savings after being jobless for so long. 

No more SGTALK but there are thousands others around the world.

Posting about PAP in an overseas forum is like someone posting about the French government or Mexican government in SgTalk.

Nobody would bother to read.

Just look at this forum.  Some people are interested in news about China.  Some in both the US and China.  How many people really bother to start threads about Australia, Japan, Germany, Spain.....?
(25-01-2022, 11:23 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]To dedicate the next 35 years to highlight the mistakes of PAP, to share more juicy news about their folly and also, to write in SGTALK everyday.

I think you had missed out the word 'see'......to  read as please expect to see me here everyday..... Big Grin Rolleyes
(25-01-2022, 12:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think you had missed out the word 'see'......to  read as please expect to see me here everyday..... Big Grin Rolleyes

I think the word is "fondle" instead of "see" Thinking
(25-01-2022, 12:25 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Posting about PAP in an overseas forum is like someone posting about the French government or Mexican government in SgTalk.

Nobody would bother to read.

Just look at this forum.  Some people are interested in news about China.  Some in both the US and China.  How many people really bother to start threads about Australia, Japan, Germany, Spain.....?
Got wat, u blockhead

There is Levin, the chart and graph expert, who likes to post on other countries

A few others too
(25-01-2022, 11:34 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I have already read nearly all the books in the library when I was 18 years old. Told NLB about their small selection but the NLB Director replied, those books are for the general public, not for me. So, I also ended- up reading lots in the Main library.

You sure or not?
(25-01-2022, 12:21 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Funny u say WSQ courses r useless. H4H said he took 5 days course now employed as IT expert.🤣🤣🤣

That is SkillsFuture courses, not WSQ courses.

Hers uses $500 while mine is free.

There is a difference.

Don't bother lah. Just join in the party and pillage this place as much as you can. While you're toiling finding more info, PAP enjoying themselves..
(25-01-2022, 01:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You sure or not?

YEP. Neighbourhood library very small and not many books.

Story books, language books . . . 

But please  exclude Chinese books.
Why let negative forces control your life?
(25-01-2022, 12:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the word is "fondle" instead of "see" Thinking
Nice tit tities.........?
(25-01-2022, 01:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tit tities.........?

Rotfl
(25-01-2022, 01:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Got wat, u blockhead

There is Levin, the chart and graph expert, who likes to post on other countries

A few others too
You got the right one. That blockhead is too stubborn n naive. No bullets can penetrate him becos skin is real thick.
(25-01-2022, 01:08 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]That is SkillsFuture courses, not WSQ courses.

Hers uses $500 while mine is free.

There is a difference.

He mentioned his all FREE too! So its just short few days course.
(25-01-2022, 01:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bother lah. Just join in the party and pillage this place as much as you can. While you're toiling finding more info, PAP enjoying themselves..

He is jobless and you tell him to join the party and pillage.

Can you share how you want him to do it, so we have BLACK AND WHITE evidence of what you want to instigate him to do?
(25-01-2022, 01:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]He mentioned his all FREE too! So its just short few days course.

Is that H4H you mentioned also posting as Talent?

There is a member here who said he took some IT course and is doing very well...iirc.  His name is Talent right?
Can make full use of bakery or cooking skills to run home based food catering? Y bother dedicating n wasting time focusing on a snake n ladder party where flip prata check ownself r their forte?
Pls lah, wise up! .in the prara arena, no permanent friends or foes, only self interests.

Cannot win, join the crowd....silly to fight a battle or war u know will never win ..

Wanf to die a dead hero ? ...sacrifice ur only dear life.....watched read too many james bond or satanic books movies...' u cannot die one , invincible ? ' or 72 pure virgins waiting 4 u.

Clapping Clapping Clapping
(25-01-2022, 01:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Why let negative forces control your life?

Because negative force is going to eat up the whole South China sea and beyond.