SG Talk

Full Version: Just now my Uncle F me....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning call me , shout to me, " Think is TGIF, drink till blur ?? Today is not CNY , As I never report to office just now , I thought today is CNY first day"

Must be yesterday my Aunty come to my house force me drink alot...
Your unker fuxked you where? Mouth, butt or nostrils?..... Big Grin
(25-01-2022, 12:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Your unker fuxked you where? Mouth, butt or nostrils?..... Big Grin

So dirty minded aka is Scold me rah .....later he good mood because yesterday Market massive drop he earned quite a handsome sum of money.
Unky f u then u f unty Big Grin
Yeah I also have aunty almost 10 years younger than me....
(25-01-2022, 12:40 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I also have aunty almost 10 years younger than me....

They come from a stepmother who is a second wife of the same father, therefore the aunty is very young.....
(25-01-2022, 12:43 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]They come from a stepmother who is a second wife of the same father, therefore the aunty is very young.....

either that or his uncle marry a much younger lady Thinking
(25-01-2022, 12:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]So dirty minded aka is Scold me rah .....later he good mood because yesterday Market massive drop he earned quite a handsome sum of money.

What dirty minded? I did not invent this hor. It is you who posted big big on the headline that your unker fuxked you wat...... Big Grin
(25-01-2022, 12:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]What dirty minded? I did not invent this hor. It is you who posted big big on the headline that your unker fuxked you wat...... Big Grin
That is the danger of using the wrong word to express oneself......