SG Talk

Full Version: Speaker shuts LMW for not substantiating.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(25-01-2022, 06:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah Wai wasn't prepared lah. He should know better to get some solid facts before attacking.
Ownself check ownself.

Ownself give plenty of airtime to ownself.

Sg better wake up

Talk cock, when people going to show evidence , information These greedy pap will ALSO claim is that real the evidence ??? Real evidence? Whereas they can " ownself claim their own evidence is real blah blah " No need to say you ownself go find out wat PAP claim show their so call evidences but again is " ownself praise ownself "

good an example, GDP is not good yet they can claim good ? Global economics unstable yet you claim good ? SG depend from Oversea so you tell SG is wow Like USA and China? Super Nation can regain itself? Yet these PAP keep mention SG need to depend from foreigners which is true in this but come GDP claim is totally " ??? "
Like that the po.lice, the PnP, Ah Chans' job very easy. Pinpoint to them the exact source then they can act.

Nowadays they are just firefighters. Only when the problem occurs  for many days and weeks, then they only react. Look at the many scams occuring and many sinkees lost large sum of money and still do they react?
i find this disturbing.
a lot of issues do not surface with someone showing his face, identity and personal details.
the reason for this is because of real fears of being unfairly discredited and besmirched.

for example employees are found to stay silent on issues when non anonymous feedback is sought and give sincere feedback once their identity is protected.

the tendency to go after messagers exists when there is power asymmetry.

when such plausible issues are raised the minister should tell us what is in place as guidelines and policies rather than insist on tracing to messenger...

few are willing to speak openly up if it pits thmselves against the system....the system will be using whatever means to protect itself.

instead of going after messenger...they can respond by saying what safeguards are in place ...xwe dont expect the MOE to warranty the behavior of every teacher...they had been sex offenders charged in court among them anyway....so to say what LMW presented tarnish all teachers is rubbish.

LWM presented what he thought was possible vaccine differientiation behavior...the minister should reply by saying what is in place to prevent.

they turned this simple thing into an attack of LMW and the speaker shamefully humiliated an elected representative by bullying him into silence.

its really unbecoming.
I waiting what this Josp claim come parliament . I wonder They will highlight Scams banks sms , email etc stuffs how they going to counter these scam link with banks even Gov ministries.
Why is she so quiet?
Shameful, shameless conduct by the Speaker imo.
Which schools all school lor
When the siblings quarrel was talked about in ParLeement, he kept quiet like a mouse and let the MPs talked non stop for hours and hours, where the topic is not relevant for ParLeement
What happen to the COP on RK? Waste so much time talking, but no outcome?
(25-01-2022, 06:24 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Wai wasn't prepared lah. He should know better to get some solid facts before attacking.

I din watch the video, but in general, all data are with the govt.. So how is opposition going to get 'solid facts' for attacking?

Our system is not like MP can ask a ministry to release data (say CECA data for last 20 years) before a parliament session for them to adequately prepared to grill the minister.. Normally, the minister has tons of 'troops' in the ministry on standby during parliament so that if asked, they quickly churn out the data for the minister.
(25-01-2022, 06:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]i find this disturbing.
a lot of issues do not surface with someone showing his face, identity and personal details.
the reason for this is because of real fears of being unfairly discredited and besmirched.

for example employees are found to stay silent on issues when non anonymous feedback is sought and give sincere feedback once their identity is protected.

when such plausible issues are raised the minister should tell us what is in place as guidelines and policies rather than insist on tracing to messenger...

few are willing to speak openly up if it pits thmselves against the system....the system will be using whatever means to protect itself.

instead of going after messenger...they can respond by saying what safeguards are in place ...xwe dont expect the MOE to warranty the behavior of every teacher...they had been sex offenders charged in court among them anyway....so to say what LMW presented tarnish all teachers is rubbish.

LWM presented what he thought was possible vaccine differientiation behavior...the minister should reply by saying what is in place to prevent.

they turned this simple thing into an attack of LMW and the speaker shamefully humiliated an elected representative by bullying him into silence.

its really unbecoming.

Isn't this a tactic used in many organisations?
(25-01-2022, 07:44 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]What happen to the COP on RK? Waste so much time talking, but no outcome?

I heard their ground feedback made them realised the whole thing backfired. I have randomly spoke to people I know some elderlys and not highly educated, some younger and more educated, they all know what happened.
(25-01-2022, 08:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I din watch the video, but in general, all data are with the govt.. So how is opposition going to get 'solid facts' for attacking?

Our system is not like MP can ask a ministry to release data (say CECA data for last 20 years) before a parliament session for them to adequately prepared to grill the minister.. Normally, the minister has tons of 'troops' in the ministry on standby during parliament so that if asked, they quickly churn out the data for the minister.

All MPs are required to present their questions in advance for the other party(ruling party) to reply.  The ruling party has a huge machinery behind them, they have a Permanent Secretary, and the whole civil service gang to get the required data....therefore the opposition MPs are at a disadvantage.......
(25-01-2022, 09:05 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]All MPs are required to present their questions in advance for the other party(ruling party) to reply.  The ruling party has a huge machinery behind them, they have a Permanent Secretary, and the whole civil service gang to get the required data....therefore the opposition MPs are at a disadvantage.......

You mean like knowing the exam questions 2 weeks before hand?
That LJ Minister is not neutral and objective enough. He should be sacked as Speaker for Parliament when he does not even speak.

There are at least 100 instances where his own Clowns never substantiate BS, too. CCS said we have 2.5 mil but has 3.5 mil jobs.

[Image: CCS-3-5-M-jobs.png]
Speaker popularity drop liao... Too rude...

LMW is a total disappointment.

His CECA speech was based on xenophobia and racism.

Now this...accusation against teachers but unable to tell which school it was.

How many companies have you worked for, and for how long, to qualify you to make such a statement?
(25-01-2022, 08:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I din watch the video, but in general, all data are with the govt.. So how is opposition going to get 'solid facts' for attacking?

If you didn't watch, then you shouldn't be commenting.

Your comments are way out of point.

Go and watch, then come back here to comment.
(25-01-2022, 10:00 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]How many companies have you worked for, and for how long, to qualify you to make such a statement?

I only worked in one company in fast food industry 

However found a lot of evidence that this is true

Plse read below:

https://www.business.com/articles/anonym...-feedback/
(25-01-2022, 10:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I only worked in one company in fast food industry 

However found a lot of evidence that this is true

Plse read below:

https://www.business.com/articles/anonym...-feedback/
Only one company?

Seems like you are not a job hopper.

Should be a senior employee by now after so many years?
(25-01-2022, 10:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you didn't watch, then you shouldn't be commenting.

Your comments are way out of point.

Go and watch, then come back here to comment.
I am just commenting in general.. If you don't like my comments, you are welcome to ignore it.

Someone else will appreciate my comments.
(25-01-2022, 10:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I am just commenting in general.. If you don't like my comments, you are welcome to ignore it.

Someone else will appreciate my comments.

You hope.

I will not ignore any comments.

I watch.

And I wish to repeat, if you have watched it, then you should not be commenting.  Get out of here...nobody needs your off-topic comments.

its really unbecoming.
Their usual style is to pin-down the whistle blower and claimed it as untruths.
(25-01-2022, 10:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Their usual style is to pin-down the whistle blower and claimed it as untruths.

What whistle blower?  This is Parliament man.  You make an allegation, you blardy well back it up man.  Otherwise any Tom Dick and Monkey can go in Parliament and make wild allegations ah?  Sheesh....
(25-01-2022, 06:24 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Wai wasn't prepared lah. He should know better to get some solid facts before attacking.

At last, I read some sensible post....

The others are in denial trying their darnest to still defend what cannot be defended.
The MIW know that LMW is the strongest opposition member they've met currently and so will try all ways to demolish him, by hook or by crook. Perhaps IRAS has already ben activated to check on his tax returns.
Pages: 1 2