SG Talk

Full Version: Anyone here using 3rd party Power company?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recently a lot of my relative switch from PUB to 3rd party one , everyone claim CHEAPER THAN PUB

I was ?? REALLY ? These 3rd party some buy power from PUB can charge CHEAPER THAN PUB??

IF really what the heck PUB CHARGE SO MUCH THAN OTHERS ??? SOME MORE IS GOV OWNED
(26-01-2022, 04:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]recently a lot of my relative switch from PUB to 3rd party one , everyone claim CHEAPER THAN PUB

I was ?? REALLY ? These 3rd party some buy power from PUB can charge CHEAPER THAN PUB??

IF really what the heck PUB CHARGE SO MUCH THAN OTHERS ??? SOME MORE IS GOV OWNED

I am buying electricity from 3rd party(Geneco)....
(26-01-2022, 04:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]recently a lot of my relative switch from PUB to 3rd party one , everyone claim CHEAPER THAN PUB

BRO..........change to Keppel Electric lah...............get fixed rate................cheapest i've found so far...............been with them for over 2 years liao.........cheaper than with PUB lah................surprised you never switch..........

if switch, use my below account number as referral code lah..................you get $78 rebate if i'm not wrong...............

I got kicked out of iSwitch after 2 months of the contract. Now with Union for 6 months and will switch again.

SP group lah. PUB don't sell electricity.  Laughing
If you only switch now then your savings won't be too much. Those who save are those who signed up much earlier.
(26-01-2022, 10:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you only switch now then your savings won't be too much. Those who save are those who signed up much earlier.

Better late than never......
I use SP power. My bill has become cheaper by $10 last payment. PAP wansui.
(26-01-2022, 09:12 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]I got kicked out of iSwitch after 2 months of the contract. Now with Union for 6 months and will switch again.

6 mths only can switch meh ?

now like those telcos liao ah ?
(27-01-2022, 10:25 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]6 mths only can switch meh ?

now like those telcos liao ah ?

Took the short period 6 months plan as the rate is high. Now, the rate is even higher.

https://unionpower.com.sg/residential-pl...ue-plans#/
Just use less electricity and water. That is the only way you can save.

Sell electricity to middle men and still let you save? Allow middlemen to fold without compensation when cost goes up? You think got logic or not?
(27-01-2022, 10:44 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Just use less electricity and water. That is the only way you can save.

Sell electricity to middle men and still let you save? Allow middlemen to fold without compensation when cost goes up? You think got logic or not?

This is What I trying to say, Look at those close down , end up You also back to Gov PUB, SP Automatic.
If you prefer to Hey isn't our Mobile/internet service providers same?? got Singtel ( Gov supporting behind ) M1 than Starhub and others minor players.

I shall say that is different Industries next If I count the number of Mobile/Internet service providers is not say a lot than power providers.