SG Talk

Full Version: Influencer Naomi Neo reveals she was adopted from China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ms Neo revealed that she started to have doubts about her parentage when she was in primary school, as her health booklet did not indicate her blood type.

She realised that her birth certificate showed that she was born in China and her parents did not have any baby photos of her. They were also evasive when she raised questions.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...from-china
Who cares? Big Grin
(27-01-2022, 07:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares?  Big Grin
This is so unlike you... Please show proof that you are not an impostor or hacker that has taken hold of my bro Placebo's account.
(27-01-2022, 09:23 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]This is so unlike you... Please show proof that you are not an impostor or hacker that has taken hold of my bro Placebo's account.

If he commented about meow meow then you will know that he is the real Placebo......
why more ppl nowadays suddenly want to be associated with china in one way or another, was born in china, want to send kids to study in china, even vietcongs are encouraged to learn chinese, boris spoke pitonghua in parliament,...
(27-01-2022, 09:26 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I he commented about meow meow then you will know that he is the real Placebo......
Why you let the cat out of the bag? Lol
(27-01-2022, 10:01 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Why you let the cat out of the bag? Lol

It becomes common knowledge liao........
(27-01-2022, 09:23 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]This is so unlike you... Please show proof that you are not an impostor or hacker that has taken hold of my bro Placebo's account.

Hyuk hyuk sniff sniff Laughing
(27-01-2022, 09:26 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If he commented about meow meow then you will know that he is the real Placebo......

Is it smelly? Big Grin
(27-01-2022, 10:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it smelly? Big Grin
He is  the real placebo........