SG Talk

Full Version: Wu Chun wants his kids to study in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-01-2022, 08:18 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.style.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wu-...00682.html

To let his children to study in Singapore will be too demanding/stressful, but to send his children to Australia to study is too easy going.  Therefore he had decided to send his children to China for their studies......
(27-01-2022, 08:51 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To let his children to study in Singapore will be too demanding/stressful, but to send his children to Australia to study is too easy going.  Therefore he had decided to send his children to China for their studies......

China is the next super power, of course smart people start to learning Chinese
(27-01-2022, 08:51 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To let his children to study in Singapore will be too demanding/stressful, but to send his children to Australia to study is too easy going.  Therefore he had decided to send his children to China for their studies......

China is more demanding/stressful than SG.

China is even worse than Singapore.
(27-01-2022, 08:18 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.style.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wu-...00682.html

Today, Singapore schools and universities cannot match those in India

So China is the best choice
(27-01-2022, 09:08 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]China is more demanding/stressful than SG.

Then, after that all jobs being taken by Indian nationals..

PhD major and professor in unemployment
(27-01-2022, 09:10 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]China is even worse than Singapore.

Singapore finished

75th ranking in World's Literacy Index
Singapore schools taught Singlish like Ex NTUC Chief Lim Swee Say speaking on Channel 9

Teachers Union was under Swee Say.

Then, Education Minister says cotton come from sheep

Any hope?
His kids will not waste 2 years in NS
Catching spiders
(27-01-2022, 09:08 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]China is more demanding/stressful than SG.

(27-01-2022, 09:10 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]China is even worse than Singapore.

Is that so, I stand corrected...........
I like Wu Chun singing and acting. He is one of my favourite. Nevertheless, China hv very good universities too. So, it is not the wrong choice.
(27-01-2022, 09:27 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I like Wu Chun singing and acting. He is one of my favourite. Nevertheless, China hv very good universities too. So, it is not the wrong choice.

https://www.enago.com/academy/china-over...lications/
(27-01-2022, 09:27 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I like Wu Chun singing and acting. He is one of my favourite. Nevertheless, China hv very good universities too. So, it is not the wrong choice.
China's technology has grown by leaps and bounds, therefore it's universities are top of the  world's rankings........
He thinks China is not stressful for kids? Many times, you would notice that foreign parents (esp those from SE Asia) send their kids to China because they can learn Chinese. Usually the kids return within 6 months. Buay tahan.