SG Talk

Full Version: Private jets for pets as desperate Hong Kong residents flee the city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-01-2022, 06:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2...pets-flee/

Pets become part of a family, but cannot fly in a commercial aircraft, so needs to fly via a private jet... These are ultra rich Hongkongers.......
(27-01-2022, 07:23 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Pets become part of a family, but cannot fly in a commercial aircraft, so needs to fly via a private jet... These are ultra rich Hongkongers.......

They worry that garment will kill all the pets due to surge of COVID cases, so quickly send them overseas but not enough seats for pets on commercial flights, so hire private jets.
(27-01-2022, 07:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]They worry that garment will kill all the pets due to surge of COVID cases, so quickly send them overseas but not enough seats for pets on commercial flights, so hire private jets.

Absolute madness …. no concrete evidence animals can transmit to humans
(27-01-2022, 07:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Absolute madness …. no concrete evidence animals can transmit to humans

Carrie Lam Kiasu lor.
Curry Lamb really doing SG a favour with her policies. We need to gamxia her.
(27-01-2022, 07:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Absolute madness …. no concrete evidence animals can transmit to humans

Strong concrete. 

Mink and the Coronavirus: What We Know - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › article › mink-coronavirus-mutation.html
In Denmark, mink have contracted the virus and spread it to people. The same happened in the Netherlands this year. Does the virus mutate in mink? Yes. In more than 200 people, Danish authorities ...

Maybe they can try the vaccine.
(27-01-2022, 07:42 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Strong concrete. 

Mink and the Coronavirus: What We Know - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › article › mink-coronavirus-mutation.html
In Denmark, mink have contracted the virus and spread it to people. The same happened in the Netherlands this year. Does the virus mutate in mink? Yes. In more than 200 people, Danish authorities ...

Maybe they can try the vaccine.

But no evidence on domesticated pets … reports owner infect pets not the other way round
(27-01-2022, 07:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]But no evidence on domesticated pets … reports owner infect pets not the other way round

Some animals tissue are similar to human, to think it will not infect is an illusion. 

Just think why human test so many things in mouse or few others first.
Carrie Lam is the dumbest HK politician to date.
(27-01-2022, 07:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Some animals tissue are similar to human, to think it will not infect is an illusion. 

A good argument........ Clapping
(27-01-2022, 07:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Some animals tissue are similar to human, to think it will not infect is an illusion. 

Until concrete medical and scientific researches are done its all just plain speculation
(27-01-2022, 08:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Until concrete medical and scientific researches are done its all just plain speculation

You can continue insist then. 

But I can also highlighted there is finding that omicron several mutation points is not found in any human previously but 
found in mouse.. last year.
(27-01-2022, 08:04 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]You can continue insist then. 

But I can also highlighted there is finding that omicron several mutation points is not found in any human previously but 
found in mouse.. last year.

guess I am chatting with an actual medical PHD researcher in genome and infectious disease. I have nothing to say
(27-01-2022, 08:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]guess I am chatting with an actual medical PHD researcher in genome and infectious disease

I am just an informer tell people who wish to learn 

Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron ...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 34954396
The molecular spectrum of mutations (i.e., the relative frequency of the 12 types of base substitutions) acquired by the progenitor of Omicron was significantly different from the spectrum for viruses that evolved in human patients, but resembled the spectra associated with virus evolution in a mouse cellular environment.
(27-01-2022, 08:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]I am just an informer tell people who wish to learn 

Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron ...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 34954396
The molecular spectrum of mutations (i.e., the relative frequency of the 12 types of base substitutions) acquired by the progenitor of Omicron was significantly different from the spectrum for viruses that evolved in human patients, but resembled the spectra associated with virus evolution in a mouse cellular environment.

KNN…. another bull shitter social media certified medical scientific experts ….. pui what a waste of time
Can this happen in Singapore?? It will free up good banking jobs in Singapore for the local..
(27-01-2022, 08:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]A good argument........ Clapping

Another example if cannot spread, how did cow pox is found effective against small pox.

Anyway can need not cull. can ask all pet owner to use nasal spray, which in many tests found prevent transmission in animals.

All it needs to read more and exercise it.