SG Talk

Full Version: DOW will crash ànother 1000 pts tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's inevitable

This is just the start, so make no mistake abt this
I don't agree, I can see the bullish sentiment now
(27-01-2022, 07:23 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree, I can see the bullish sentiment now

Bet lor, dont give vague answer ok
It's my personal belief that no one can tell where the market will go. Maybe only the big fish will know. The rest of us are just making false claims.
(27-01-2022, 07:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It's inevitable

This is just the start, so make no mistake abt this

Sure or not? Don't become another reverse indicator hor. Laughing
(27-01-2022, 07:33 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Sure or not? Don't become another reverse indicator hor. Laughing
Laughing
(27-01-2022, 07:33 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Sure or not? Don't become another reverse indicator hor. Laughing
How is ur jbl MOH doing har?
(27-01-2022, 07:23 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree, I can see the bullish sentiment now

Are you sgbuffet?
(27-01-2022, 07:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's my personal belief that no one can tell where the market will go. Maybe only the big fish will know. The rest of us are just making false claims.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...ark-2022-1
you sure???
(27-01-2022, 09:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]you sure???

SO MANY ???

MEANS U DISAGREE
The night is still young…markets still flooded with easy $$$… patient the name of the games  Big Grin
(27-01-2022, 11:53 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]The night is still young…markets still flooded with easy $$$… patient the name of the games  Big Grin

I'm done for the month. Won't trade for the next 2 trading days. Will spend time on other stuff and prepare for CNY.
I think I can be a full time trader liao   Big Grin
should not be tonite but may be in other nights.
(27-01-2022, 11:53 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]The night is still young…markets still flooded with easy $$$… patient the name of the games  Big Grin

Told you liao… BBs brush teeth enjoy their breakfast.. see see look look newspaper first  before coming dumping the their stocks  Laughing
Haha from deep green to red now … moral of the story ?!!!  Opasnie-1
(28-01-2022, 02:08 AM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha from deep green to red now … moral of the story ?!!!  Opasnie-1

Good for you to short. Clapping
Dow dropped only below 100 points lah...