SG Talk

Full Version: S’porean Woman & Son Caught Covid-19 In Korea, Had To Stay On For 18 Extra Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S’porean Woman & Son Caught Covid-19 In Korea, Had To Stay On For 18 Extra Days — And It Cost Them An Extra $7,000 In Bills & Expenses
https://www.8days.sg/liveandlearn/travel...l-15495330
What an idiot. Trying to holiday during Covid period. Anyway the first thing I do when I’m a foreign country is to buy their local SIM card. Quite obvious she is really only tourist newbie grade Laughing
Family of 3 had to stay extra 18 days, pay $7k more. Worth it, lah.

That is why my holiday is so long because I had to isolate myself for 12 days before I took my covid pre-departure test + 2 days staying safe + 1 day of flight.

Managed to be Covid Negative with PCR and ART Test for first 7 days upon arival.
Haha....will be last trip to Korea..their most hated trip in life.
Family of 3, of which 2 had to stay extra 18 days racking up additional bill of $7k for being cooped up in a room staring at 4 walls.

IMHO, not worth it leh Laughing
(28-01-2022, 07:36 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]S’porean Woman & Son Caught Covid-19 In Korea, Had To Stay On For 18 Extra Days — And It Cost Them An Extra $7,000 In Bills & Expenses
https://www.8days.sg/liveandlearn/travel...l-15495330

Funny They Don't know?? Before VTL start whatever ALREADY Mention , " if " you been infected , you will pay as usual been foreigner etc.
They are considered lucky. The few students who went Germany for holiday were chased out of the hotel. The hospital refused to take them in. The Singapore embassy in Germany was closed during the Christmas.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can watch free K dramas during in the room, worth it.
(28-01-2022, 09:06 AM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]Can watch free K dramas during in the room, worth it.

You can also do it in Singapore for just a few dollars... compared to forking out a whopping extra $7,000 plus the earlier $8,000 spent. a case of penny wise, pound foolish Laughing
(28-01-2022, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Family of 3, of which 2 had to stay extra 18 days racking up additional bill of $7k for being cooped up in a room staring at 4 walls. 

The son may have to learn from u. Smell his mum ccb Rotfl
(28-01-2022, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Family of 3, of which 2 had to stay extra 18 days racking up additional bill of $7k for being cooped up in a room staring at 4 walls. 

hahaha. . . 

Yar, in a way. That is why I planned for my isolation.

At least still not under 24 hrs surveillance and get stroll/ jog during odd hours.

You cannot everything take ref from cat-100 and cat-150 plus free room.. lol
(28-01-2022, 09:32 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]The son may have to learn from u. Smell his mum ccb Rotfl

You so kinky and incestuous  Rotfl
(28-01-2022, 09:33 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha. . . 

Yar, in a way. That is why I planned for my isolation.

At least still not under 24 hrs surveillance and get stroll/ jog during odd hours.

Yes, smart move Big Grin
(28-01-2022, 09:45 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot everything take ref from cat-100 and cat-150 plus free room.. lol

Above room charges not included  Laughing
See lah! Want to enjoy, be ready to pay the price. They better don't bring back any funny new variant of the virus.
(28-01-2022, 11:01 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]See lah! Want to enjoy, be ready to pay the price. They better don't bring back any funny new variant of the virus.

1) They are 1 out of how many thousands? With all things, it's risk vs rewards. Guess the reward part got larger after 2 yrs stuck in small island

2) Must find out for each country, what happens when traveler kena. Probably avoid countries like Korea, as sounds like Korea still very sticky with rules. Maybe others like SG, kena just stay home rest, more convenient?
Everything provide for them also.. except need to pay.