SG Talk

Full Version: Man molests sister-in-law and takes illicit videos of her, gets jail and caning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man molests sister-in-law and takes illicit videos of her, gets jail and caning 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2465966
(28-01-2022, 08:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Man molests sister-in-law and takes illicit videos of her, gets jail and caning 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2465966

Taking advantage of a woman who is intoxicated. The caning will be a deterrent for future potential molesters.....
(28-01-2022, 08:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Taking advantage of a woman who is intoxicated. The caning will be a deterrent for future potential molesters.....

Brother Sotong, when such opportunity arise do remember 友妻不可希.
(28-01-2022, 08:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Taking advantage of a woman who is intoxicated. The caning will be a deterrent for future potential molesters.....

He think he is ryan giggs,
dare to do on sister-in-law, no moral values 
When he is out, he will have no family behind him.
Friends will also stay away from him.
Sounds like exBB's son
(28-01-2022, 09:53 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]He think he is ryan giggs,
dare to do on sister-in-law, no moral values 
When he is out, he will have no family behind him.
Friends will also stay away from him.

Ryan Giggs did the same?
why sia?
cases after cases.
these opportunists never read news ah?
朋友妻不可欺
朋友夫不可扶 Rolleyes
Die Münchner Freiheit ist wirklich gut in dem, was sie tun Big Grin
No Mercy
Cut and study his mind.. Lols
(28-01-2022, 08:56 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Sotong, when such opportunity arise do remember 友妻不可希.

Why address me as Brother Sotong.......?
(28-01-2022, 11:27 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan Giggs did the same?

Not exactly, they have affairs. 

These people beliefs did not teach them what is right or wrong.
Small head with no brain do the thinking I suppose.
(29-01-2022, 08:57 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Cut and study his mind.. Lols

all dirt..... not much to study  Rotfl
(29-01-2022, 09:12 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why address me as Brother Sotong.......?

He thinks you are a blur case? Thinking
Watch too much dirty video that guy
(29-01-2022, 09:12 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why address me as Brother Sotong.......?

Sotong clan quite exclusive , you know? Only left both of us after Sotong Emperor H4H abdicated & chaboot to HWZ.
(29-01-2022, 10:28 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Sotong clan quite exclusive , you know? Only left both of us after Sotong Emperor H4H abdicated & chaboot to HWZ.

Pretty sure some members would welcome you to fill the vacant emperor throne. Clapping