SG Talk

Full Version: Who is Amy khor egg farmers friends I am running out of egg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20220130-141013-416.jpg]
FYI eggs price increase
You also need to buy the flameless gas stove that she uses. Amazing invention.
(30-01-2022, 02:16 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]You also need to buy the flameless gas stove that she uses. Amazing invention.

Mlmlmlmlm....must be very expensive. I am not so greedy just unlimited supply of egg can liao.
(30-01-2022, 02:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Mlmlmlmlm....must be very expensive. I am not so greedy just unlimited supply of egg can liao.
What you want to do with an unlimited supply of eggs......?
(30-01-2022, 02:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What you want to do with an unlimited supply of eggs......?

Cook Maggie Mee lor .
Cook hard boil  egg go with roti and kopi . .
She knew egg going to increase price. Because egg seller all price fixing.
(30-01-2022, 02:22 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Cook Maggie Mee lor .
Cook hard boil  egg go with roti and kopi . .

Oic........
NTUC out of stock for first born egg.
(30-01-2022, 02:41 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]NTUC out of stock for first born egg.

Think the old hatch might have chop it from her egg farmers friends.
Amy Khor got her daily supply from Chan CS?
I bumped into her this afternoon. I was queuing right behind her making payment. Seriously, she did not look like a senior minister to me but a weird auntie living in her own world  Cheese

She has aged a lot over the years.
(30-01-2022, 08:40 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I bumped into her this afternoon. I was queuing right behind her making payment. Seriously, she did not look like a senior minister to me but a weird auntie living in her own world  Cheese

She has aged a lot over the years.

Every one ages, it is a natural phenomenon.....she is just an ordinary human being...
(30-01-2022, 02:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20220130-141013-416.jpg]

She using latest heatless cooking too
I think next election she will kana kick out, her vote dropping with every election.
(31-01-2022, 06:25 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I think next election she will kana kick out, her vote dropping with every election.

Another white will replace her 🤔😡😡😡
(31-01-2022, 06:25 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I think next election she will kana kick out, her vote dropping with every election.

Do u think she cares if she got voted out? She already earned enough to retire back in Malaysia.
Nice titties Big Grin
(31-01-2022, 06:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Do u think she cares if she got voted out? She already earned enough to retire back in Malaysia.
This woman already earned enough of sgd. Can give up citizenship and go back bolehland to buy a few bungalows. Make sure don’t come back. Maybe, bolehland also don’t want this rotten egg already.