SG Talk

Full Version: Florence Yeo hopes she dies soon after suffering heart issues post-vaccination.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She vax what vaccine?

Think she better remain alive for the other near and long term side effects like ade, cancer, myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune diseases coming her way

And go ask blockhead Tangsee to save her lor
It is the heart. Need to see the heart doctor.
crying
How old is this Florence?
(30-01-2022, 05:22 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...accination

She should be more proactive and not wait for it mah if so eagerly looking forward to it
(30-01-2022, 05:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]She vax what vaccine?

Think she better remain alive for the other near and long term side effects like ade, cancer, myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune diseases coming her way

And go ask blockhead Tangsee to save her lor

Senile-tinel, I know you are angry and disappointed that there are visitor restriction to your old folks home but then so many years no one have visited you so … should be fine. Dun fret, won't be much longer  Thumbsup  Gesti-109
(30-01-2022, 06:59 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]How old is this Florence?

around 30.
(30-01-2022, 07:35 PM):thinkingBliN Wrote: [ -> ]around 30.

So young have so much health issues? Thinking
(30-01-2022, 07:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Senile-tinel, I know you are angry and disappointed that there are visitor restriction to your old folks home but then so many years no one have visited you so … should be fine. Dun fret, won't be much longer  Thumbsup  Gesti-109
Wah, u so knowledgeable

This must be where u dumped ur old parents and grandparents

Good job, blockhead!
(30-01-2022, 07:37 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]So young have so much health issues? Thinking
If at the age of 30, young, can die of Covid-19 vaccine, then there is cause for concern...........
Xiaocharbo....she hopes to die just because she got a fast heartbeat and some unspecified sickness?
She needs to rest for 6 months. No serious exercise. Since she is still young, she is likely to recover.
(30-01-2022, 09:02 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]She needs to rest for 6 months. No serious exercise. Since she is still young, she is likely to recover.

rest is not enough, antibodies unwinding process also can cause long covid symptoms.
Need to keep inflammation low as much as possible.
While I pity her for being the unfortunate 0.01% of our govt stat, that should not be the reason to wish for death.

There are others who are in more shity condition but yet want to live to be together with their loves ones.
(30-01-2022, 09:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]While I pity her for being the unfortunate 0.01% of our govt stat, that should not be the reason to wish for death.

There are others who are in more shity condition but yet want to live to be together with their loves ones.
Nobody wants to die and leave their love ones, they will fight tooth and nail to want to live....
Someone feels that hers is inflammation. Linked to the nervous system, pain, and ear.
(30-01-2022, 08:29 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Xiaocharbo....she hopes to die just because she got a fast heartbeat and some unspecified sickness?

perhaps if you are in her shoes suffering then you will know
Must be extremely miserable for one wishing to die soon than to endure the sufferings. .....
(30-01-2022, 05:22 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...accination

I had such experience yesterday night. I find myself hard in breathing. My chest was in discomfort and kind of tight. I was not breathing thru' my nose. I placed my finger in front of my nose and breathe in and out.  There was no air going in or out through my nostril but thru' my mouth. I was worried that I may have a heart attack or stop breathing anytime soon. I continue to breathe hard through my mouth hoping that the breathing thru my nose will come. The discomfort in my chest did not go away. I begin to get worried and tried all ways I cld think of to alleviate the tightness or discomfort in my chest. I took a cold shower hoping to cool my chest. And I also took Delcogen hoping that it will restore my breathing thru my nose even though I do not have flu or runny nose. I dare not go to sleep until I could feel a faint air breathe in and out thru my nose. It was almost dawn that l cld finally breathe a little thru my nose. I was sleepy by then and soon fall asleep. I think it cld be a post vaccination effect.
(30-01-2022, 09:38 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody wants to die and leave their love ones, they will fight tooth and nail to want to live....
[quote="starbug"
Xiaocharbo....she hopes to die just because she got a fast heartbeat and some unspecified sickness?
[/quote]

If one are financially stable and can afford all the medical expenses of all these illness, they will definitely want to continue living.  
If one have little wealth or savings and have all kind of illnesses, they would rather die and leave these savings to their love one.
Probably her heart system has gone haywire.

What she needs to do now got to train her mind to calm her heart. Mental power can actually overcome all kind of sicknesses. Vaccination probably may be the cause of side effect. Everybody has different body constitution.
This is why I don’t believe one medicine fit all kinds of illness.
(31-01-2022, 02:00 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I had such experience yesterday night. I find myself hard in breathing. My chest was in discomfort and kind of tight. I was not breathing thru' my nose. I placed my finger in front of my nose and breathe in and out.  There was no air going in or out through my nostril but thru' my mouth. I was worried that I may have a heart attack or stop breathing anytime soon. I continue to breathe hard through my mouth hoping that the breathing thru my nose will come. The discomfort in my chest did not go away. I begin to get worried and tried all ways I cld think of to alleviate the tightness or discomfort in my chest. I took a cold shower hoping to cool my chest. And I also took Delcogen hoping that it will restore my breathing thru my nose even though I do not have flu or runny nose.  I dare not go to sleep until I could feel a faint air breathe in and out thru my nose. It was almost dawn that l cld finally breathe a little thru my nose. I was sleepy by then and soon fall asleep. I think it cld be a post vaccination effect.

https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/h...art-attack