SG Talk

Full Version: Happy CNY ( current weather conditions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20220201-070545.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220201-061948-740.jpg]
I just cycle 4km to get stuff to cook
Over here in Taipei, cloudy and earlier drizzle a bit. Temperature is around 19°C.

Expect to rain around noon time.

Doing my usual temple visiting while wifey is still in bed. Popular temples here in Taipei requires to queue up and scan the QR code submitted to their CDC website.

Cool weather not feeling cold at all.
(01-02-2022, 10:04 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Over here in Taipei, cloudy and earlier drizzle a bit. Temperature is around 19°C.

Expect to rain around noon time.

Doing my usual temple visiting while wifey is still in bed. Popular temples here in Taipei requires to queue up and scan the QR code submitted to their CDC website.

Cool weather not feeling cold at all.

Are you a Taiwanese? I can speak Mandarin like a Taiwanese
(01-02-2022, 11:18 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Taiwanese? I can speak Mandarin like a Taiwanese

I am not a Taiwanese, but I married one....my wife is from Taipei and therefore my conversational Chinese would be different from local Singaporean's Chinese. 

Many Singaporean taxi drivers, tend to think that I am from China every time I converse with them in Mandarin, because I don't sound local.