SG Talk

Full Version: See you guys later, My Uncle message me now he and his family coming my hse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to prepare myself , stuffs etc
(01-02-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I have to prepare myself , stuffs etc

Coming to rape your cb issit?
just tired entertain uncle, his family.....now my head blur blur think eat too fast too full...goodies.

than cousin call tomorrow coming my hse.
(01-02-2022, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]just tired entertain uncle, his family.....now my head blur blur think eat too fast too full...goodies.

than cousin call tomorrow coming my hse.

I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?
(01-02-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?

Yes, and your uncle's house is much bigger to entertain guesses....
(01-02-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?

Yea my parents elder than him
Actually today want to scold u for posting this nonsense but today CNY day, so instead i will gong xi gong xi you and huat ah yum seng with you