SG Talk

Full Version: Still got any relatives coming for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my cousin another one coming soon , have to entertain them later.
I think still some coming perhaps next week or so.
(03-02-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my cousin another one coming soon , have to entertain them later.

Have, a few wanted to come … I said not at home ….. save me the hassle of entertaining them
(03-02-2022, 06:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Have, a few wanted to come … I said not at home ….. save me the hassle of entertaining them
With law that says only 5 persons are allowed in a home, it upsets many people, cos every CNY, there is a gathering of more than 5......
(03-02-2022, 06:08 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]With law that says only 5 persons are allowed in a home, it upsets many people, cos every CNY, there is a gathering of more than 5......

Honestly, why must during CNY then visit. you still have 360+ days to visit
(03-02-2022, 06:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, why must during CNY then visit. you still have 360+ days to visit

It is customary to visit during CNY......that is the tradition.....
(03-02-2022, 06:12 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is customary to visit during CNY......that is the tradition.....

When tradition does not make sense for  today's world  …. why die die must continue? If no hassle fine …. but make people busy for nothing
(03-02-2022, 06:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, why must during CNY then visit. you still have 360+ days to visit

no leh, these relatives come visit me, even during normal days sometimes they also come.
(03-02-2022, 06:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]no leh, these relatives come visit me, even during normal days sometimes they also come.

Then why CNY must come again?
Is a traditional what and the mood
(03-02-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my cousin another one coming soon , have to entertain them later.

You entertain them? How you entertain? ...... Thinking
(03-02-2022, 08:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You entertain them? How you entertain? ...... Thinking

Use your imagination lah. Laughing
No one coming for me... but me going after them... for ang baos  Big Grin
finally my relative went back,

I guess tomorrow or so , got one more coming