SG Talk

Full Version: Korea irked over 'Korean traditional dress' in Beijing Winter Games ceremony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koreans have glass hearts, feel uncomfortable?  there are 2 million ethnic Koreans living in China, what’s wrong with that?
ALL 56 ethnic groups of China were represented during the opening ceremony. Koreans are one of these 56 ethnic groups in China.

Koreans of S. Korea should be proud of that!
(05-02-2022, 03:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports...022-02-05/

(05-02-2022, 03:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]ALL 56 ethnic groups of China were represented during the opening ceremony. Koreans are one of these 56 ethnic groups in China.

The answer is found in cityhantam's thread...........

韩国学生服务冬奥:希望各国志愿者相互支持
Got kimono and samurai outfit or not?
(05-02-2022, 04:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

韩国学生服务冬奥:希望各国志愿者相互支持
It is good to know that Korean students are helping in the winter Olympics.......
(05-02-2022, 03:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]ALL 56 ethnic groups of China were represented during the opening ceremony. Koreans are one of these 56 ethnic groups in China.

朝鲜族 is more related to North Korean, I think.
Give peace a chance. 
Whats wrong with a little Kim chi favour?
(05-02-2022, 04:48 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]朝鲜族 is more related to North Korean, I think.

Both North Koreans and South Koreans are of the same race. The only difference is political due to historical reason.
[Image: 17china-skit-1-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp]

China also got African culture ?  Rolleyes Laughing
(05-02-2022, 09:41 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]China also got African culture ?  Rolleyes Laughing

You are an anti-Africans racist?   Angry

°
The South Korean are crazy to bark on China’s Korean’s costume. They failed to check on the ethnicities and histories, why the need to claim that everything belongs to them?

One who needs to claim to own everything just goes to show their childishness and insecurity. As well as the South Korean ignorance that there are Chinese Korean existence in China northeastern region.

Few years ago I went to Jilin for a business trip, the local Chinese businessman with Korean ancestry brought us to a local Korean restaurant that has North Korean dancers performaning in our private room. Quite amazing for me.
(05-02-2022, 03:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Koreans have glass hearts, feel uncomfortable?  there are 2 million ethnic Koreans living in China, what’s wrong with that?

https://media.zenfs.com/ko/news_tvbs_com...c4d6fba10a
no surprised if you know how shameless ccp china is, change history is nothing, what is a costume.
as below said, moon also belong to them, what is earth, what is korea costume, they also want.
look below their children, brainwash till so shameless, good luckto HK children, current china children still got hope? insane.
better for them to isolate, lock up from the rest of the world, so not to influence their children.
irk korea? now you know whole world target on them, fat & wet dream everyday like all commie dogs here, spam like this forum belong to them, all these moronic dogs.

月球🌕:是中國神聖不可分割的領土

月球🌕:是中國神聖不可分割的領土

各朝代的霸气宣言

各朝代的霸气宣言
really bohlia
wanto play games, play la
i wanto see only competition!
then everybody go home!
what fcuk politics!
Do the Koreans know where their ancestors came from?
(09-02-2022, 12:16 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Do the Koreans know where their ancestors came from?

China.............