SG Talk

Full Version: $ 16 million this Fri (11 Feb)! Huat ah!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Screenshot-20220207-203542-com-android-c...654765.jpg]
expect Covid cases to skyrocket after the draw...........
(07-02-2022, 09:12 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]expect Covid cases to skyrocket after the draw...........

I don't mind getting Covid-19 if I win $ 16 million!  Big Grin
Me 1mil oso can't win let alone 16mil 
[Image: cry-5-1.gif]
(07-02-2022, 10:46 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Me 1mil oso can't win let alone 16mil 
[Image: cry-5-1.gif]

Generate your lucky number!  Big Grin

https://www.lotterynumbergenerator.net/6...!numbers=6&low=1&high=49&lines=1&sets=&oddeven=0&unique=true&picked=&exclude=&horoscope=&luck=&numero=0
I will be buying 10 bucks
Huat ah!!!!
[Image: angkukuehgirl-angkukuehgirlandfriends.gif]

°
Maybe top prize will b shared among a few first prize winners including itoto  Big Grin
(07-02-2022, 11:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Generate your lucky number!  Big Grin

https://www.lotterynumbergenerator.net/6...!numbers=6&low=1&high=49&lines=1&sets=&oddeven=0&unique=true&picked=&exclude=&horoscope=&luck=&numero=0
Have tried many of these applications including own Excel macro........asap pun takde Sad
yesterday I buy my own number JUST only one set QP I write my fav numbers.
In front of me got this Pinoy guy ask how much is system 8.

Than he never buy, he must be thinking must be cheap can buy but I do see foreigner workers, talents do willing to pay system 8, 9.

Really everyone is hoping for a dream now due to inflation etc like life is getting harder and harder.

and who has the final laugh behind? Of Course Gov who own SPOOL Biggest LEGAL Bookie
huat ahhh!!
If you want a rare chance to huat big big  don't forget to buy!  Big Grin

Huat ah!  Laughing
I have spoken with my friend in Singapore to pool our shares to buy on this Friday…we both pool in $50 each.

Just hope to win something not necessary to be the first prize, of course there is hope there is a chance.
Just join in the fun. 
It's not about the money itself, 
But how to make use of the money.
(09-02-2022, 10:18 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Just join in the fun. 
It's not about the money itself, 
But how to make use of the money.

16 million is enough to buy a GCB!  Big Grin
16mil 可以帮很多须要帮助的人💪
(07-02-2022, 09:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind getting Covid-19 if I win $ 16 million!  Big Grin

That would be about RM 50 million in your hometown.

The queues everywhere are snaking around and around...lots of those buying are FTs and FWs, like you....

And the winners may well be foreigners too.
(09-02-2022, 10:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]16 million is enough to buy a GCB!  Big Grin

(09-02-2022, 12:05 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]16mil 可以帮很多须要帮助的人💪

1.  One man says "I can buy a GCB".  He will splurge on himself.

2.  Another man says "I can help a lot of needy people with this money".
16m can buy a small bungalow, a 4bdder condo unit, and help some poor ppl
(09-02-2022, 12:14 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]That would be about RM 50 million in your hometown.

The queues everywhere are snaking around and around...lots of those buying are FTs and FWs, like you....

And the winners may well be foreigners too.

My hometown is Xin Jia Po.

We dun use RM in Xin Jia Po!  Laughing
Last year, long queue :

[Image: image_82.jpg?itok=8QlwDish]
I Declare will donate 10million to charity IF I The sole winner Smile
So if news report one person donate 10million most likely is me.
Just now passed by Singapore Pool outlet.

Super long queue liao!
(09-02-2022, 02:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I Declare will donate 10million to charity IF I The sole winner Smile
So if news report one person donate 10million most likely is me.

Really ah
Singaporeans try luck for S$16mil prize in Toto Hongbao draw on Feb 11

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...-on-feb-11
(09-02-2022, 03:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Really ah

OF COURSE, 16million Provided I the only winner. I not greedy like the current PAP. I just take 6 million will be happy enough even just One million.
(09-02-2022, 03:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]OF COURSE, 16million Provided I the only winner. I not greedy like the current PAP. I just take 6 million will be happy enough even just One million.

You take 6 million and donate 10 million to your uncle ah?  Thinking
[Image: giphy-22.gif]
Tonight is the big draw!  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3