SG Talk

Full Version: No work for more than 6 months: Who are S'pore's long-term unemployed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No work for more than 6 months: Who are S'pore's long-term unemployed?

READ: https://str.sg/wWqy
Problem created by Gan KY, pass to useless Lim Swee Suay, then to Shoot Blank Queen JoTeo and now, Perm Head Damage Tan SL.

They think that sweeping under the carpet will be OK?

This is one area where they cannot reverse their mistakes and cannot make Time go back in the submitted resume due to gaps.

KARMA for their children will come.
(09-02-2022, 10:00 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Problem created by Gan KY, pass to useless Lim Swee Suay, then to Shoot Blank Queen JoTeo and now, Perm Head Damage Tan SL.

This is one area where they cannot reverse their mistakes and cannot make Time go back in the submitted resume due to gaps.

[Image: 12968077-975394879213572-4938136260723786181-o.png]
Gan KY is admitting he is useless and hopeless in such a statement.

He is a Coward who dare not see himself in the mirror.

[Image: Comments-abt-jobless.png]
6mths nothing lah
i 2yrs
I think that mismatch skills is only half the problem.

That is why MOM had to resort to trikery to get people to sign up for Skills Conversion when it is in fact, Skills Dumping and learning new skills to start a whole new career.

It is such a waste like cars being scrapped after 10 years.
(09-02-2022, 12:31 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]I think that mismatch skills is only half the problem.

That is why MOM had to resort to trikery to get people to sign up for Skills Conversion when it is in fact, Skills Dumping and learning new skills to start a whole new career.

It is such a waste like cars being scrapped after 10 years.

Humans are not cars, where they are scrapped after 10 years.  They are the ones with a barrel full of experiences, only thing is that their work experiences are not reverent to the companies products/services.......
(09-02-2022, 10:00 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Problem created by Gan KY, pass to useless Lim Swee Suay, then to Shoot Blank Queen JoTeo and now, Perm Head Damage Tan SL.

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
(09-02-2022, 11:52 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]6mths nothing lah
i 2yrs

Can set up own business and become big boss
Gan KY has always been nuar- nuar. He is working like a Prim 1 kid and needs a Manager to remind, to push, to check on him.

JoTeo is not competent to clean -up the shit yet overpaid.

Now, we have that Permanent Head Damage Tan who cannot look into the 4 faulty concern areas because this 8 Sister- Agencies are made up rubbish Yes Men, too.