SG Talk

Full Version: Toto Hongbao jackpot at $16 million, biggest since 2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toto Hongbao jackpot at $16 million, biggest since 2000

This year's Toto Hongbao draw on Friday (11 Feb) has a prize of $16 million, the biggest jackpot since 2000.

READ: https://yhoo.it/3HC80AJ
Spools should ask people to buy online. The queues to buy Toto will be anther super-spreader event.
A lot of people become broke all the time from buying toto and 4D. Those that hit top prizes did not fare well a few years after the winning.
I will donate 10 million to charity If I the SOLE Winner for it.
(09-02-2022, 11:20 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I will donate 10 million to charity If I the SOLE Winner for it.

Donate, why?

This is unlucky to donate your luck away
(09-02-2022, 02:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Donate, why?

This is unlucky to donate your luck away

I just want to donate. I encounter before, win big never donate got bad things happen. Life is FAIR to Everyone to be honest. This is why people say you gain some , you have to lose some.

After than whenever I win , I always will cater some for donation.

Honestly speaking , I got 6 million already happy after donate 10 million Of course IF I The Sole Winner Smile
(09-02-2022, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to donate. I encounter before, win big never donate got bad things happen. Life is FAIR to Everyone to be honest. This is why people say you gain some , you have to lose some.

After than whenever I win , I always will cater some for donation.

Honestly speaking , I got 6 million already happy after donate 10 million Of course IF I The Sole Winner Smile

Really ah?
(09-02-2022, 02:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Really ah?

[Image: IMG-20220209-WA0001.jpg]