SG Talk

Full Version: COLD STORAGE & SHENG SIONG GIVES MORE MEAT THAN WEIGHT ON PACKAGING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COLD STORAGE & SHENG SIONG GIVES MORE MEAT THAN WEIGHT ON PACKAGING

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=33369
Really, arh? I thought my friend joking with me.

She told me about her happy experience at Sheng Siong.

That is why she never shops at NTUC.

[Image: IMG-E4100.jpg]
(09-02-2022, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Really, arh? I thought my friend joking with me.

There should be no error when the items are weighed on the spot and labelled as what is shown on the digital scale....but if the items are weighed in other places, then something might go wrong........Fruits, such as bananas are weighed and labels stick onto the bananas, as they are taken off the shelfs.....
Rotfl they should use the chance to make NTUC malu….
NTUC throw face Big Grin
Well done SS and CS! Big Grin
太有佛心了。
Probably just 馬後炮 to stirr...
(09-02-2022, 10:19 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]COLD STORAGE & SHENG SIONG GIVES MORE MEAT THAN WEIGHT ON PACKAGING

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=33369

My sio bak seller in the wet markert also....

Every time I bough sio bak, the auntie would give me a bit more.  For eg, you ask for 200 g, it is not possible to cut the sio bak from the slab and get exactly 200 g.  It's either a little less or a little more, and the seller would give more.

Fairprice has lost its way.  It's too commercial and forgot about the ah gong and ah ma who are illiterate, who don't have all sort of fancy credit cards with all sorts of promotions.  They think that giving them 3% discount on certain days is doing them such a big favour???  Come on!  Pritam Singh, speak up man!  Wtf are you doing there, when the 39% voted for you, and you wasted Parliament's time because your member told lies over and over...

Value $$$ made a lot of people realised that FP is not cheaper than a lot of places.
(09-02-2022, 11:20 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Well done SS and CS! Big Grin
太有佛心了。

Yes well done SS and CS, but why "so Buddhist"....come into play....?
(09-02-2022, 11:27 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Yes well done SS and CS, but why "so Buddhist"....come into play....?
Over here, it means they are willing give more than expected. Only ppl with good heart will do such act.
Good we praise.
Bad we whack. Big Grin
(09-02-2022, 11:20 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Well done SS and CS! Big Grin
太有佛心了。

Seems like you know them personally from your good old school days to be calling them Swee Say and Chun Sing, and even praised them.
(09-02-2022, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Really, arh? I thought my friend joking with me.

Yes, I suppork Zheng siong more ….. pork are fresh from Indo some more
(09-02-2022, 11:34 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you know them personally from your good old school days to be calling them Swee Say and Chun Sing, and even praised them.

Don’t put your words into my mouth. Rotfl
Jialat liao. Reporter instead of helping his fellowmen , he helps increased their cost of living.🤦🤦
These companies will go after those who are packing these items for reducing their profit. Size of item will go back to normal .
Ppl suffer ,no more extra meat to eat.😅😅😅
(09-02-2022, 12:39 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t put your words into my mouth. Rotfl

Well, you wrote SS and CS.

So wtf do you mean by that?   Rolleyes
Now buy 2x1L hL milk got free cooler bag - tokidoki  Big Grin
(09-02-2022, 03:10 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Now buy 2x1L hL milk got free cooler bag - tokidoki  Big Grin

WHAT  Huh   Bigeyes
LHL …. selling or endorsing milk ….. money not enough har????
(09-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT  Huh   Bigeyes
LHL …. selling or endorsing milk ….. money not enough har????

Laughter-68 squirt squirt