SG Talk

Full Version: Sad, I feel SG now really is tear family apart like LHL incident...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think my relatives some will migrate out from SG once they in their late 60s, early 70s.

I got this relative with a Thai, they got property back in Thailand and their plan is enjoy their retirement in Thailand once they retire.

Another one , Son in Aust already there for years this relative also might be enjoy their retirement in Aust with their son once they retire.

Seem like as years go by now a days, next of kin like seperate....just like LHL " family saga , bro , sister "
Oxley saga tore his own family.

Parliament also tear Singapore apart.

They use it to defend CECA and protect the FTs, not us.

What can we do except vote them out.
(09-02-2022, 11:09 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Oxley saga tore his own family.

Parliament also tear Singapore apart.

They use it to defend CECA and protect the FTs, not us.

What can we do except vote them out.

If The Leader family matters is in the mess naturally it does create a " Negative " so call " virus " to the people below.
(09-02-2022, 11:06 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think my relatives some will migrate out from SG once they in their late 60s, early 70s.

I got this relative with a Thai, they got property back in Thailand and their plan is enjoy their retirement in Thailand once they retire.

Another one , Son in Aust already there for years this relative also might be enjoy their retirement in Aust with their son once they retire.

Good for them. Just make sure that they are covered medical wise in those countries if they cannot get citizenship.
(09-02-2022, 11:15 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Good for them. Just make sure that they are covered medical wise in those countries if they cannot get citizenship.

Obviously is can get FYI. Thus is this what they plan or might will.
There is no such thing as enjoying yr retirement in angmo countries.

Many friends i know of came back for fear of being whacked, discriminated, open racisl bias slur ...they always tell u how good life in angmo olaces...only can bluff those who have never gone overseas..
Grass is greener!
As long as there r prata parties, families will b torn.

Sins of democrazy
(09-02-2022, 11:30 AM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as enjoying yr retirement in angmo countries.

Many friends i know of came back for fear of being whacked, discriminated, open racisl bias slur ...they always tell u how good life in angmo olaces...only can bluff those who have never gone overseas..
Grass is greener!

You don't get what i mean here, is like Now a days seem like as years go by, relatives one by one getting lesser not just some RIP due to aging is some like what I have mention migrate etc .

Can say in next 10 years or so CNY mood in SG might gone even more.

Not say the CNY mood don't have just that will be even more less happening than we use to have in early good old days 70s, 80s , 90s
(09-02-2022, 11:45 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get what i mean here, is like Now a days seem like as years go by, relatives one by one getting lesser not just some RIP due to aging is some like what I have mention migrate etc .

Not say the CNY mood don't have just that will be even more less happening than we use to have in early good old days 70s, 80s , 90s

CNY was well celebrated during the 60s and 70s.........where fire crackers are allowed, and 'rockets' are many a kid's play........
crying crying crying
(09-02-2022, 11:45 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get what i mean here, is like Now a days seem like as years go by, relatives one by one getting lesser not just some RIP due to aging is some like what I have mention migrate etc .

Even if your sukee nang dun migrate, there will be lesser and lesser CNY mood here as more and more sinkees become banana and sucking AMcock. Just look at those banana scolding China and Chinese in this forum everyday.......... Rolleyes