SG Talk

Full Version: Actually foreigner workers pity us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stay in a small unit pay so much and daily expenses so high.

I used to work with foreigner workers due to some projects. Sometime chit chat with them during lunch time. They tell me, actually our life quite hard no doubt so call " rich ". A lot of them told me they just faster work finish once earn enough go back their homeland build house , do business.
One bangala even show me his nice renovated house , he even build other house rent out . He told me once earn enough will go back do business beside renting out his house.
True. The Maids enjoy it too.
(09-02-2022, 01:41 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]True. The Maids enjoy it too.

my side here actually got few Rich Pinoy. They bought the resale flat.
(09-02-2022, 01:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]stay in a small unit pay so much and daily expenses so high.

I used to work with foreigner workers due to some projects. Sometime chit chat with them during lunch time. They tell me, actually our life quite hard no doubt so call " rich ". A lot of them told me they just faster work finish once earn enough go back their homeland build house , do business.
One bangala even show me his nice renovated house , he even build other house rent out . He told me once earn enough will go back do business beside renting out his house.

We will forever be living in a small country measuring 720 sq km.

That fact of geography is unalterable.

I know some people migrated or want to migrate because then they can live in a landed house, own a car and drive and drive around the countryside...
(09-02-2022, 01:45 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]We will forever be living in a small country measuring 720 sq km.

That fact of geography is unalterable.

I know some people migrated or want to migrate because then they can live in a landed house, own a car and drive and drive around the countryside...

Thailand is always the ideal place. Of course depend where you stay. If you Stay in Bangkok surely need to pay more than staying where else in other part in Thailand.

One thing amazing, Westerner folks always like to retire relax at Thailand, leading care free life etc.
Now even PRC also folk there especially Changmai side.

even the ex DJ who RIP Chris Ho dream is retire at Thailand than continue to travel visit many places in China but sadly he is gone.
Many IT professional long time work here to buy land in India. Go back to live like king.