SG Talk

Full Version: Still waiting for Film Director, Jack Neo to produce a XXX rated film.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still waiting for our famous film director, Jack Neo to produce a XXX rated film.

W)O censor ship.
(11-02-2022, 08:18 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for our famous film director, Jack Neo to produce a XXX rated film.

W)O censor ship.

Jack Neo himself can be the main actor
(11-02-2022, 08:18 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for our famous film director, Jack Neo to produce a XXX rated film.

W)O censor ship.
Jack Neo is a born again Christian, and he would not do such thing........
(11-02-2022, 08:24 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Neo is a born again Christian, and he would not do such thing........

Even he is now a Christian, it doesn’t mean he will not do it again… once you can’t control your desire/mind, you may do it again.

I have actually seen a few of very religious Buddhists yet they still commited greed action.
(11-02-2022, 08:24 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Neo is a born again Christian, and he would not do such thing........

Jack Neo uses God as a cover up...
What a smart man

He can switch from Christian to be a Hindu or others for short period...acting in XXX film
Don't believe Jack Neo going to heaven..
Can't imagine Jack Neo going to heaven..
(11-02-2022, 08:40 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Can't imagine Jack Neo going to heaven..

For I Ching, he will be punished again for his action.
Nobody can escape it. 
I Ching doesn’t have 将功抵过 such thing. Rotfl

I don’t think he can go heaven without punishment.
(11-02-2022, 08:40 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Can't imagine Jack Neo going to heaven..

He will bring u along
(11-02-2022, 08:52 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]He will bring u along

u on ur way to meet 阎罗王

Jack Neo only joined Kong Hee as a Christian for his film to get audience.

All the show people have same purpose.
(11-02-2022, 08:20 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Neo himself can be the main actor

I like his face for that.
XXX means ? Lols
(11-02-2022, 08:57 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Neo only joined Kong Hee as a Christian for his film to get audience.

All the show people have same purpose.

They both pray to the same God
yang po po blue movie will be nice.