SG Talk

Full Version: 61YO Claimed He Was Conned for Paying $1,770 Package in Yishun Hair Salon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
61YO Claimed He Was Conned for Paying $1,770 Package in Yishun Hair Salon

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/yishun-hair-salon-...ckage/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg
Is he FA uncle?
(13-02-2022, 08:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]61YO Claimed He Was Conned for Paying $1,770 Package in Yishun Hair Salon

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/yishun-hair-salon-...ckage/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg
It is better to go to a barber who only do haircut and nothing else, lest one gets 'scammed' ........
like my wife
bring just enough $ for the haircut
no bring cr card debit card atm
no matter how sweet talk how hard talk  u hv no extra  $ to pay
(14-02-2022, 12:25 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]like my wife
bring just enough $ for the haircut
no bring cr card debit card atm
no matter how sweet talk how hard talk  u hv no extra  $ to pay

Your wife is a very wise woman....... Clapping
If not chee koh pek won't kena con.
My mother kena conned $9k for her hair package at New Hair Story in AMK. I mentioned b4 in the old SGTalk. They have another branch now in Toa Payoh Central. But cannot do anything because they have everything in black and white. But more importantly cos my mum doesn't want to pursue. Beware, New Hair Story target aunties and probably unkers too by asking where they live. Never mention pte pty addresses. Best is to say stay in 3rm hdb flat or rental flat Big Grin

Or ask if Chas Blue Card got discount at the hair salon Laughing
(14-02-2022, 11:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My mother kena conned $9k for her hair package at New Hair Story in AMK.  I mentioned b4 in the old SGTalk.  They have another branch now in Toa Payoh Central.  But cannot do anything because they have everything in black and white.  But more importantly cos my mum doesn't want to pursue.  Beware, New Hair Story target aunties and probably unkers too by asking where they live.  Never mention pte pty addresses.  Best is to say stay in 3rm hdb flat or rental flat Big Grin

People asking what house you stay, drive what car and work as what, red flag!. Big Grin
(15-02-2022, 07:52 AM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]People asking what house you stay, drive what car and work as what, red flag!. Big Grin

Stay rental hdb flat, work as sweeper and ask if blue Chas card got discount.  

This type of profile, they want you out of the salon asap Big Grin

The jiu hoo kia manager name is Michael from ang mo kio branch.  I am spoiling for a fight with them and want to make sure their misdeeds are exposed.
(14-02-2022, 11:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My mother kena conned $9k for her hair package at New Hair Story in AMK.  I mentioned b4 in the old SGTalk.  They have another branch now in Toa Payoh Central.  But cannot do anything because they have everything in black and white.  But more importantly cos my mum doesn't want to pursue.  Beware, New Hair Story target aunties and probably unkers too by asking where they live.  Never mention pte pty addresses.  Best is to say stay in 3rm hdb flat or rental flat Big Grin

I WOULD MENTION STAY IN SENTOSA,IMMEDIATELY THEY KNOW U ARE LYING N NOT EASY TO BE A TARGET