SG Talk

Full Version: Opposition has been crushed repeatedly thoroughout s'pore history...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wrote earlier that the recent incidents will set the opposition back by 15-20yrs .PS and. Faisal will most likely lose seats and likely to be jailed due to the COP reports.

Some.doubt it will get so serious ...they are ignorant of history. The opposition has been crushed for lesser incidenta and people saw their lives destroyed.

1. The police report incident.
During a rally in 1997 JBJ held up a police report. He later faced 11 defamation  lawsuits and was bankrupted losing his home.

20 years later a reporter confessed that the police reports were leaked to  press so that press would report on them causing the damages to go up to destroy opposition figures. 

It is hard to believe such unethical acts were committed on JBJ but the account is found here 

https://blackdotresearch.sg/factcheck-di...n-in-1997/

2. Where is  the money incident.

It is hard to believe this actually happened but it did
In the 1998 Asian crisis, Suharto revealed that Singapore had offered multi billion loan to Indonesia to help it throught the. crisis.

This was a shocker because this loan was not know to Singaporeans and had not gone to parliament for approval. 

During the elections that  Chee met Goh Chok Tong in the campaign trial and asked Goh "where is the money?".

Goh sued Chee Soon Juan causing him to file for bankruptcy. Ironically the people who tried to give a secret loan to Indonesia go Scot free and Cheer who asked asked for accountability was destroyed in the process.

You can read about this incident here.

[Image: 4FNd0Ci.jpg]

What is faced by PS and Faisal is far more serious.
The WP has been gaining ground during elections and probably viewed as a serious threat to their power.
This opposition member was detained for 30yrs before he ran for elections ..

This is what happened to him
this is what happens when sandcastles meet their natural predator, the tide
I don't think they'll lose their seats.
But PAP cannot crush the people
(15-02-2022, 05:23 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]But PAP cannot crush the people

The people will be crushed via the following:
Cataclysmic Events and Conspiratorial Plots
Order out of Chaos Ordo Ab Chao

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-05-28-34.png]
(14-02-2022, 10:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote earlier that the recent incidents will set the opposition back by 15-20yrs .PS and. Faisal will most likely lose seats and likely to be jailed due to the COP reports.

Some.doubt it will get so serious ...they are ignorant of history. The opposition has been crushed for lesser incidenta and people saw their lives destroyed.

1. The police report incident.
During a rally in 1997 JBJ held up a police report. He later faced 11 defamation  lawsuits and was bankrupted losing his home.

20 years later a reporter confessed that the police reports were leaked to  press so that press would report on them causing the damages to go up to destroy opposition figures. 

It is hard to believe such unethical acts were committed on JBJ but the account is found here 

https://blackdotresearch.sg/factcheck-di...n-in-1997/

2. Where is  the money incident.

It is hard to believe this actually happened but it did
In the 1998 Asian crisis, Suharto revealed that Singapore had offered multi billion loan to Indonesia to help it throught the. crisis.

This was a shocker because this loan was not know to Singaporeans and had not gone to parliament for approval. 

During the elections that  Chee met Goh Chok Tong in the campaign trial and asked Goh "where is the money?".

Goh sued Chee Soon Juan causing him to file for bankruptcy. Ironically the people who tried to give a secret loan to Indonesia go Scot free and Cheer who asked asked for accountability was destroyed in the process.

You can read about this incident here.

[Image: 4FNd0Ci.jpg]

What is faced by PS and Faisal is far more serious.
The WP has been gaining ground during elections and probably viewed as a serious threat to their power.

For the second incident, u need to read the link below. 

https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/parliamentar...esian-loan
(15-02-2022, 06:35 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]For the second incident, u need to read the link below. 

https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/parliamentar...esian-loan
Read what? What is there to read?

The issue is why CSJ cannot ask this Wood where is our money, issit?

How come he got sued? You mean because it is PM Wood, no one can ask him where our money is?

Ridiculous!
(15-02-2022, 06:50 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Read what? What is there to read?

The issue is why CSJ cannot ask this Wood where is our money, issit?

How come he got sued? You mean because it is PM Wood, no one can ask him where our money is?

Ridiculous!

Have actual money been disbursed?  Don't let your fking prejudice blind u. CSJ is not asking, he's barking like a dog for ang moh. Stupid. Rotfl
(15-02-2022, 07:00 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Have actual money been disbursed?  Don't let your fking prejudice blind u. CSJ is not asking, he's barking like a dog for ang moh. Stupid. Rotfl
It is alright as a Singapore citizen for Chee to ask Goh where is the money.  The billion dollars loan to Indonesia........
(15-02-2022, 07:21 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is alright as a Singapore citizen for Chee to ask Goh where is the money.  The billion dollars loan to Indonesia........

U see the way Chee behaved. Is he asking? Come on lah.
Tactics by ruling party is to allow oppos to make own mistakes then pound on them no need plant a mole to create infighting.
Gct is a tongue twister when asked of foreign talent he twisted to foreign workers. Likewise twist to Chee’s where is the money avoiding the billions loan. We can now understand why up north dr m hates us as during the AFC time he asked for loan free of whatever terms but unsuccessful. Thence we got slap with the illegal msia clob shut down.
WP member JBJ and Wong Hong Toy were convicted and jailed for not reporting $1300 donation to the party. 

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/04/28/...546580800/
SDP member home searched and computers seized for posting on Facebook on cooling day...and arrested.

(15-02-2022, 08:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]WP member JBJ and Wong Hong Toy were convicted and jailed for not reporting $1300 donation to the party. 

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/04/28/...546580800/

For not reporting a $1,200 donation can get jailed..........so serious  meh........
(15-02-2022, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]For not reporting a $1,200 donation can get jailed..........so serious  meh........

A mistake can be seen as dishonesty and a crime...and be jailed.

This is called a rule by law tactic.

The opposition cannot make a mistake.
Use of force to psychological pressure to extract confession.

Why was this group targeted?. They were planning to help the WP in upcoming elections.

(15-02-2022, 07:00 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Have actual money been disbursed?  Don't let your fking prejudice blind u. CSJ is not asking, he's barking like a dog for ang moh. Stupid. Rotfl
Then fking explain it to everyóne, as it was not made known publicly that it is as last resort

Besides CSJ, many like me also will ask Where is Our Money

I heard this Wood says it is like a molotov cocktail thrown at him

I think this is the reaction from a fking too big an ego jerk, just like you, purposely say ít ís CSJ barking, so tell me, which part of Where is Our Money sounds to you like barking??

The one who is barking are dogs like you

You're a born Loser, nothing can change that
(15-02-2022, 07:33 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U see the way Chee behaved. Is he asking? Come on lah.
You fking PAP plp

CSJ was just representing many of us when he asked Where is Our Money but CCB like u say it is a molotov cocktail thrown at you

Then use the kangaroo court to make CSJ a bankrupt and blemished his good name further

But can you get him down all these years? No way. Anyway, Karma will settle the score, you PAP plp will not hv any good offsprings to see you off, you just watch
(15-02-2022, 09:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You fking PAP plp

CSJ was just representing many of us when he asked Where is Our Money but CCB like u say it is a molotov cocktail thrown at you

Then use the kangaroo court to make CSJ a bankrupt and blemished his good name further

But can you get him down all these years? No way. Anyway, Karma will settle the score, you PAP plp will not hv any good offsprings to see you off, you just watch

Given your got temper and stupidity, I'm sure your offspring, if u have any, will be the first to kick u to an old folks home.  Rotfl
(15-02-2022, 11:01 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Given your got temper and stupidity, I'm sure your offspring, if u have any, will be the first to kick u to an old folks home.  Rotfl
You're an incorrigible PAP plp, and that alone speaks volume for you and your offspring, no good ending one, so no need to waste your time talking abt me, because no matter how i fare, definitely will be much much much better than you, as the future is on my side, not yours
Lee suet fern.

While she is not opposition, she is a highly prominent respected  lawyer. Once she got involved in disagreement .

This is what happened to her.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...conduct-in
This is not opposition member bug a blogger who writes critical articles of Singapore govt.

He was sacked from his job as train driver in smrt after 18 yrs for entering through the wrong door.

Yes hard to believe

https://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/201...r.html?m=1
Lee kin Min sacked from his job at today for writing article on price increase.

https://rsf.org/en/news/daily-newspaper-...-criticism
(15-02-2022, 12:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]This is not opposition member bug a blogger  who writes critical articles of Singapore govt.

He was sacked from his job as train driver in smrt after 18 yrs for entering through the wrong door.

Yes hard to believe

https://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/201...r.html?m=1

He so good at writing work as train driver? Must be damn lazy person.
Thus lawsuit against the last leader of the opposition ...is quite remarkable.

He was was accused by members of the pap for being a chauvinist. He denied he was a chauvinist...because he denied, he was sued 11 lawsuits losing everything including his home that was seize.

Leader of opposition...Bankrupted for denying accusations against him...

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/30/world...ition.html
(15-02-2022, 11:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You're an incorrigible PAP plp, and that alone speaks volume for you and your offspring, no good ending one, so no need to waste your time talking abt me, because no matter how i fare, definitely will be much much much better than you, as the future is on my side, not yours

Curse some more, all will reflect back to u 10 times.  Rotfl
(15-02-2022, 01:02 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Curse some more, all will reflect back to u 10 times.  Rotfl
Whatever, my track record shows me that my curses always materialised

And those who curse me back will get 10 times worse than my original curse on them

Just reminds me of DishonestDog and Dogfarker, both cursed by me and see where they are now? At the bottom of B.R. feeding the fishes...Lol, serve them right, you will be next, just breath hard and wait ok, incorrigible PAP plp
(15-02-2022, 01:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever, my track record shows me that my curses always materialised

And those who curse me back will get 10 times worse than my original curse on them

Just reminds me of DishonestDog and Dogfarker, both cursed by me and see where they are now? At the bottom of B.R. feeding the fishes...Lol, serve them right, you will be next, just breath hard and wait ok, incorrigible PAP plp

They are not around in the forum cos they cannot tahan a siao lang like u. In real life they could be better off than u who knows.  Rotfl
Pages: 1 2