SG Talk

Full Version: Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOL ......

Household incomes grew in 2021 as Singapore economy recovered from Covid-19
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ec...m-covid-19?

USA and China GDP is not good due to Global economics still unstable and We SG depend from others can be so good LOL.....REALLY TOO MUCH FAKE NEWS .

More likely ONLY The civil servants
Rise $1 in salary also consider growth, right?
But can’t cover the inflation incurs…
Did jobless people have income growth??

After 7 years, MOM still did not amend their mistakes, leh.

What is the point of Self- Praising when they cannot improve?

[Image: MOM-Awards.png]
I got grow la. Low quality part time job but not bad pay.
(15-02-2022, 10:26 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I got grow la. Low quality part time job but not bad pay.

Part time pay is " anyhow " lol what you should know because some desperate need part timers so increase the usual payout BUT Is not fall under this so call ST reporting this " BS news " lol

they are preferring

" The median household income from work rose to $9,520 last year from $9,189 in 2020 - surpassing pre-pandemic levels. "
Got grow la, you often drink wine eat hotdog never grow meh?
(15-02-2022, 10:44 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Got grow la, you often drink wine eat hotdog never grow meh?

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png
Got grow la..aiyo...but my Song Song Kao Jurong Job ends End March liao...
It grew is when people work hard for it, not like those jlb do nothing pay still grow...
(15-02-2022, 10:52 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Got grow la..aiyo...but my Song Song Kao Jurong Job ends End March liao...

boss smart maybe they sense " another enforcement only can dine in two or cannot dine in " due to increasing infection.

Why MTF yesterday brag their facilities add more beds at expo? Obviously they already know beforehand.
This is why I never take it seriously on so call daily updates been release to Mainstream media partly MTF themselves have the latest info and they play " with the numbers " slowly increase here and there and minus

They will not set up extra beds for nothing give themselves work. Obviously there is an increase infection thus this is why perhaps when MTF hold another press conference , they might be revert back some rules same for delta variants.

Either cannot dine in outside or just Only 2 max so why your boss need u ? Is more on cuting down hiring part timers.
(15-02-2022, 10:58 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]It grew is when people work hard for it, not like those jlb do nothing pay still grow...

LOL this news is MORE apply for Civil servants since their yearly increment is fix always there same apply for their yearly mid and year end bonus.
(15-02-2022, 10:52 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Got grow la..aiyo...but my Song Song Kao Jurong Job ends End March liao...

Got find new job?
(15-02-2022, 10:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL ......

USA and China GDP is not good due to Global economics still unstable and We SG depend from others can be so good LOL.....REALLY TOO MUCH FAKE NEWS .

AVERAGE OUT WITH SUPER DUPER IMPORTED RICH Sad
(15-02-2022, 11:11 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Got find new job?

not yet...
(15-02-2022, 11:01 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]boss smart maybe they sense " another enforcement only can dine in two or cannot dine in " due to increasing infection.

Why MTF yesterday brag their facilities add more beds at expo? Obviously they already know beforehand.
This is why I never take it seriously on so call daily updates been release to Mainstream media partly MTF themselves have the latest info and they play " with the numbers " slowly increase here and there and minus

They will not set up extra beds for nothing give themselves work. Obviously there is an increase infection thus this is why perhaps when MTF hold another press conference , they might be revert back some rules same for delta variants.

Either cannot dine in outside or just Only 2 max so why your boss need u ? Is more on cuting down hiring part timers.

the Expo Beds are plan 3 months ago..now up liao but looks like a white elephant now there with Omicron symtoms very mild and stay home eat pananol can already....

but the beds there can be used for Dorm for changi T5  foreign wokers.
(15-02-2022, 11:41 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]the Expo Beds are plan 3 months ago..now up liao but looks like a white elephant now there with Omicron symtoms very mild and stay home eat pananol can already....

but the beds there can be used for Dorm for changi T5  foreign wokers.

Yup but what I mean MTF always have the first hand data so that they can plan ahead , write the usual scripts to say , answer come press conference. I don't feel surprise they implement back the rule on dine n
yes. SIA hiring back all stafffs to get ready for Full Flight Opening from Many many countries under instruction from the higher Govt i think. expect millions of arrivals each month soon.

maybe i can apply job at SIA or SATS as cleaner.
(15-02-2022, 11:38 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]not yet...

All the best for your search
we don't have the new data for Singapore yet
but Donald is already walking infront of the Queen
US debts are going backwards

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-11-42-13.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-11-44-42.png]
singlon still cannot understand it yet

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-11-51-51.png]
You need to change your Thought fast
https://youtu.be/f29PbgbmKrI
(15-02-2022, 10:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL ......

Crap news. I got no income so how can my household income increase? Fake news.
Aiyo all these household income system and news are full of flaws. It can never tell you the truth abt individual needs .When a population aging and shrinking do you expect income increases continuously ?
So increase due to new citizens and PR?
(15-02-2022, 12:01 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Aiyo all these household income system and news are full of flaws. It can never tell you the truth abt individual needs .When a population aging and shrinking do you expect income increases continuously ?
So increase due to new citizens and PR?

That GST Budget Day ad spam on tv more ????
Got one part, they show this range claim WHEN GST Hike kick in, lower income and mid WILL not get affect come these 5 years ahead They ONLY Will get affect in the 10th years.

I was thinking Like that Gov will not increase another GST hike along the way ? Can't be from now to 10 years is quite long.
Don't forget inflation, price always go up for most stuffs.
and more funny they still feel " the rich pay more GST due to their large purchase, expenses? "
In fact the Rich " not say every rich folks spend a lot "
(15-02-2022, 12:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]That GST Budget Day ad spam on tv more ????
Got one part, they show this range claim WHEN GST Hike kick in, lower income and mid WILL not get affect come these 5 years ahead They ONLY Will get affect in the 10th years.

I was thinking Like that Gov will not increase another GST hike along the way ? Can't be from now to 10 years is quite long.
and more funny they still feel " the rich pay more GST due to their large purchase, expenses? "
Only the gullible 61 % will believe the govt.
(15-02-2022, 12:13 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Only the gullible 61 % will believe the govt.

Civil servants rah, lol tactically is " true " ONLY FOR THEM due to yearly increment thus their wages every year increase
and their mid / year end bonus additional despite Global economics performance is poor and unstable.
(15-02-2022, 12:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]That GST Budget Day ad spam on tv more ????

Nowadays inflation is a common sight compare to the past.Job becomes more insecure than than past , regular inflation added to the wounds becoming a cancer.
(15-02-2022, 12:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servants rah, lol tactically is " true " ONLY FOR THEM due to yearly increment thus their wages every year increase
and their mid / year end bonus additional despite Global economics performance is poor and unstable.

The future younger generation will suffer . Everything will be expensive , housing will be out of their reach unless inherited from parents. Transport costs will eat into their income. Medical costs also sky high unless they have medical insurance. Day to day utilities , food etc will also be expensive for them.
160th media to justify gst hike ...economy recovery n rise in costs of living... Real growth but Spore ranked the unhappiest stressed fatigued nation
Pages: 1 2