SG Talk

Full Version: I FEEL SO RICH SEE MY CPF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually last time you can withdraw ALL your money from your CPF
... but because of some bad eggs giving cpf money to 'little dragon women' / (conned by c-bai) so cpf board control the withdrawals .
(15-02-2022, 02:42 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]... but because of some bad eggs giving cpf money to 'little dragon women' / (conned by c-bai) so cpf board control the withdrawals .

maybe " some like this last time "
(15-02-2022, 02:42 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]... but because of some bad eggs giving cpf money to 'little dragon women' / (conned by c-bai) so cpf board control the withdrawals .

same what, I feel is Education on financial is important

now is been Scam by fake bank sms also using Gov name to scam
If everyone of u got xtra cpf funds, quickly put the money inti life long annyities pegged to inflation.

Dont waste time , best investment for yr v long sunset yrs when u wud need every cent before yr dearhbed.
CPF rich, cash poor ….. how dumb can one get to celebrate this
(15-02-2022, 02:52 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone of u got xtra cpf funds, quickly put the money inti life long annyities pegged to inflation.

Dont waste time , best investment for yr v long sunset yrs when u wud need every cent before yr dearhbed.

CPF is the best annuities in the market.
(15-02-2022, 03:08 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]CPF is the best annuities in the market.

Not sure if the return is the best but the returns are tax-free.  It is definitely the safest with interest guaranteed.  I am leaving my money in CPF as I retire.
(15-02-2022, 02:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]CPF rich, cash poor ….. how dumb can one get to celebrate this

wei you don't say that hor in before that what 5544 spam his CPF statement again LOL " old one "
(15-02-2022, 04:22 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if the return is the best but the returns are tax-free.  It is definitely the safest with interest guaranteed.  I am leaving my money in CPF as I retire.

Me too.
(15-02-2022, 04:22 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if the return is the best but the returns are tax-free.  It is definitely the safest with interest guaranteed.  I am leaving my money in CPF as I retire.

DUMB , rich folks never put their hard earn money inside their CPF. ONLY When too much money don't know throw where than they go put max up their SA

BUT IF You are common folks better save money on those Bank saving plan better. Partly you know by the time contract finish ALL money hard cash you can received without much hassle.

BUT CPF , GOV CONTROL THEY CAN CHANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS ANY TIME
(15-02-2022, 04:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]wei you don't say that hor in before that what 5544 spam his CPF statement again LOL " old one "

Dun wanna waste my time on that muddysian bodoh traitor leeching beggar chow tee collector …. he is too bodoh to understand
(15-02-2022, 02:42 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]... but because of some bad eggs giving  cpf money to 'little dragon women' / (conned by c-bai) so cpf board control the withdrawals .

Goondu like u believed? Laughing
(15-02-2022, 04:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]DUMB , rich folks never put their hard earn money inside their CPF. ONLY When too much money don't know throw where than they go put max up their SA

BUT IF You are common folks better save money on those Bank saving plan better. Partly you know by the time contract finish ALL money hard cash you can received without much hassle.

BUT CPF , GOV CONTROL THEY CAN CHANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS ANY TIME

I do not agree that CPF can change rules and regulations at any  time, it had to be responsible for any act of change in CPF ruling and this must be scrutinized by some higher authority.......