SG Talk

Full Version: Finance Minister Lawrence Wong praise OCBC for fast response to scam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OCBC should have responded faster and more robustly at the first sign of the scam, says Finance Minister Lawrence Wong.

More measures are under review to combat bank phishing scams, including allowing customers to freeze their accounts and expanding the use of biometric technology. https://cna.asia/3Btt5ez
what the heck than As if DBS Don't have ?? Why never mention DBS also need to be alert??
big blunder still got praisd? ceo will be handsomely rewarded. truely singapore...
May be he holds plenty OCBC shares...... Big Grin
(15-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]May be he holds plenty OCBC shares...... Big Grin
I hope LW holds lots of OCBC shares..............
OCBC says Finance Ministers responses very fast.

He's the best in the world
(15-02-2022, 03:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I hope LW holds lots of OCBC shares..............

He's job required OCBC s support

W/O OCBC support, he's only an ordinary man on the street
(15-02-2022, 03:43 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]He's job required OCBC s support

W/O OCBC support, he's only an ordinary man on the street
Why is this so, care to explain.......?
(15-02-2022, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this so, care to explain.......?

Hahaha
(15-02-2022, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this so, care to explain.......?

As Deputy PM, LHL picked 2 banks to serve Singapore IE DBS and OCBC over UOB.
You don’t know the board is garment ppl meh? Rotfl
Singapore on GREEN platform.
Riding the pale horse

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-05-28-34.png]
mati horse
PAP mati UNO rises

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-15-16-35-15.png]https://kingworldnews.cm/michael-oliver-e
How can they not know Crown corporation mati.
London US and Canada corp/s and all the commonwealth operating on controlled democracies.
(15-02-2022, 03:55 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]As Deputy PM, LHL picked 2 banks to serve Singapore IE DBS and OCBC over UOB.

I am vested with these two banks....
(15-02-2022, 04:46 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am vested with these two banks....

wah, no wonder you so free posting non stop in this forum everyday. Just one lot of OCBC is more than $10K liao. 50 lots of each jiak buay liao already...... Big Grin
Lawrence wise better keep quiet
say nothing.
we not sure who did them.
even advises on lampost full of holes.
ex OTP advising don't share it.
there is a timer operating can share meh.
OCBC connections

[Image: singapores-top-families-political-connections3.jpg]
(15-02-2022, 05:07 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC connections

😡😡😡😡😡😡

Spider web

Did you watch the spider web?

Former Trade Minister Dr Tony Tan complained  to then PM Lee Kuan Yew about NTUC Chief Ong Teng Cheong calling for strike at Sembawang shipyard.
Is NS being used to defend OCBC?
(15-02-2022, 04:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]wah, no wonder you so free posting non stop in this forum everyday. Just one lot of OCBC is more than $10K liao. 50 lots of each jiak buay liao already...... Big Grin

But my shares in these two banks are kuching kurup only........
(15-02-2022, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But my shares in these two banks are kuching kurup only........
I think you are just being modest....... Big Grin
(15-02-2022, 05:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]😡😡😡😡😡😡

not complete
must include CCP Li family

"fish only grow to the size of the tank,"
Very Smart man indeed ..

Why have to praise the master until so obvious?

Wrongly timed